Windows 10: rufus tool uefi and ntfs

Discus and support rufus tool uefi and ntfs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as I wanted 1809 version only and it was greater than 4gb rufus created with ntfs then I had to select in bios other os instead of uefi now all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Aug 21, 2019.

1. rufus tool uefi and ntfs

as I wanted 1809 version only and it was greater than 4gb rufus created with ntfs then I had to select in bios other os instead of uefi now all my partitions on ssd are ntfs now I chose again uefi os in bios so what difference all this made to my pc? I had been using uefi since the beginning it is not uefi anymore now? also if I again use iso with media creation tool and make gpt again will other partitions like D and E will not work?

:)

tushar_gamer, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Saltgrass Win User

Partitions created by rufus

The extra partition you mention of UEFI-NTFS is what Rufus uses to fool a UEFI system into booting from something other than a FAT 32 partition on the USB drive.

Saltgrass, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Windows Media Creation Tool Error code 0x800703EE-0xA0019

I went through just these steps.

1, Rufus: (now it's 3.1 version)

Using UEFI NTFS, GPT partition scheme.

Rufus run successfully

2. run windows media creation (now it's 1803)

select ISO as Sumit (Independent Advisor)suggested

download successfully

verified successfually

preparing the media, got Error code 0x800703EE-0xA0019 at 95% completion......

basically the problems remain the same.........

I also tried selecting USB as the media to boot, got Error code 0x80004005 - 0xA001A at 50% completion.......

Speedinglupi, Aug 21, 2019
  4. rufus tool uefi and ntfs

Media Creation Tool Finished and went sleep? what to do now?

Download the ISO directly then use Rufus to create a bootable copy.

Step 1:
    https://windows10.help/blogs/entry/7-download-windows-10-anniversary-update-iso-files-directly-using-your-web-browser/

Step 2:

If your computer is UEFI based, these are normally systems that come pre-loaded with Windows 8 or later, you will need to prepare the ISO file for such a configuration or you will receive an error message
    during setup. The thumbdrive needs to be formatted as FAT32 and use the GPT partitioning scheme. To do this, you need to use
    Rufus, a small tool you can download for free.

rufus tool uefi and ntfs [​IMG]

Rufus - credit: Pete Batard/Akeo

After you have installed Rufus:

• Launch it
    • Select ISO Image
    • Point to the Windows 10 ISO file
    • Check off Create a bootable disk using
    • Select GPT partitioning for EUFI firmware as the Partition scheme
    • Choose FAT32 NOT NTFS as the File system
    • Make sure your USB thumbdrive in the Device list box
    • Click Start
    • Close when complete

Andre Da Costa, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

rufus tool uefi and ntfs

1. rufus tool uefi and ntfs - Similar Threads - rufus tool uefi

2. UEFI boot from ISO > 4GB in size NTFS issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI boot from ISO > 4GB in size NTFS issue: Hi folks How do you boot an ISO on an older system that doesn't support UEFI NTFS boot when the iso size is > 4 GB or so. Some of the latest Windows versions are bigger than this so if you want to do a CLEAN install then it seems to me the only way is to create a Virtual...
  3. Rufus latest version forces NTFS creating bootable drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rufus latest version forces NTFS creating bootable drives: Hi folks Watch out if you use Rufus to create bootable drives from ISO's The latest version doesn't give an option to use FAT32 in some cases when creating a UEFI boot drive (or hybrid MBR/UEFI CSM boot). A lot of UEFI computers don't boot NTFS drives -- OK the latest ones...
  4. Rufus 3.10 - Update to NTFS UEFI Boot

Rufus 3.10 - Update to NTFS UEFI Boot: Hi folks Rufus update 3.10 is available --update to the proper version of NTFS UEFI boot -- that gets over the problem of sometimes having "Non bootable" result when trying to create bootable USB stick from some of the latest Windows ISO's (e.g some from UUPDUMP) etc....
  5. Rufus

Rufus: I want to dual boot with Linux and Windows 10, but Unetbootin won't make a bootable usb and Rufus is grayed out so I can't use that either. Not sure what to do. 151790
  6. rufus tool problem

rufus tool problem: ok i am trying to load 1809 iso win 10 to rufus but it automatically selects ntfs fat32 is disabled and with ntfs it creates two partitions on same one usb drive what to do i cant understand my os is uefi 138863
  7. New Release of Rufus at Rufus 3.6

New Release of Rufus at Rufus 3.6: Rufus is a small utility that helps quickly format and creates bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pen drives, memory sticks, etc. Rufus is now integrated with Fido to download Windows 10 and 8.1 ISOs from Microsoft servers. Video guide available. It can be...
  8. Rufus

Rufus: Thought you Rufus users out there might want to read this, especially if you are UEFI/GPT users. Veryinteresting reading and explains why there are so many problems with booting a Rufus made flash drive, at least it does to me. Why do I need to disable Secure Boot to use...
  9. Windows 10 System Partition Requirement UEFI - NTFS or FAT32

Windows 10 System Partition Requirement UEFI - NTFS or FAT32: I was reading about Bitlocker and noticed this: Because pre-startup authentication and system integrity verification must take place on a partition other than the encrypted operating system drive, BitLocker requires that your computer has at least two partitions:...
  10. Using Rufus vs Win Tool Kit

Using Rufus vs Win Tool Kit: In trying to create a bootable USB drive, I was leaning towards using Win Tool Kit mainly because of a YT video tutorial by Britec. Come to find out it is payware,I believe,where Rufus is free. What I want to do is add drivers and Windows Updates to the folder that contain my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i delete rufus UEFI NTFS

2. will uefi work with ntfs

3. USB must be formated into GPT/UEFI and FAT32

4. uefi ntfs needs to reconnect,
  5. uefi ntfs or fat32,
  6. format tool for windows 10 pro uefi ntsf,
  7. windows 10 free dos or uefi:ntfs