Windows 10: Ruined Administrator pls help

Discus and support Ruined Administrator pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alright, so i was having network problems, that I've come to the realisation that were caused by faulty hardware, but unfortunately, in the process of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnMothCC, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ruined Administrator pls help

Alright, so i was having network problems, that I've come to the realisation that were caused by faulty hardware, but unfortunately, in the process of trying to solve said problems i disabled all windows boot options, when i restarted my pc, it was only my second account that i could enter, as my only administrator one said that my very coorect password was incorrect.

Any help on resolving this problem would be highly appreciated.

:)

JohnMothCC, Sep 7, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 7, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 7, 2019
  4. angus Win User

Ruined Administrator pls help

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Ruined Administrator pls help

1. Ruined Administrator pls help - Similar Threads - Ruined Administrator pls

2. help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  3. Image help pls!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image help pls!: Hello, im not sure if yall can help me find this out but here i go. so i have this image/pic that got along time ago and i don't know where i got it. i was going to get more of the image (like other images of that same image) and i went to google images to find it and it...
  4. Help pls!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help pls!: so i was playing Garry's mod with my friend and i minimized it to search something up. when i did, Microsoft edge was open with 3 tabs. Those tabs were: The Urban Dictionary definition for "Sex", and 2 tabs searching for "me". I never did this. When i saw edge pen, a file was...
  5. Help pls uninstalling updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help pls uninstalling updates: Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot...
  6. hello pls help

hello pls help: i was restoring my dell insparon 15 7000 gaming to factory settings when my battery died on my laptop so now when i try to finish the restore it says there was a problem resetting this pc then when i hit cancel it goes back to CHOOSE AN OPTION menu.. i tried...
  7. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...
  8. ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help

ADMINISTRATOR PROBLEM pls help: The first email address i used for my microsoft account is no longer accessible so i wanted to change it to my current email add. So i made a new account on my PC (WIN 10), and transferred the admin rights to the new account. But apparently after i did, i accidentally deleted...
  9. SLOW BOOT help pls

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SLOW BOOT help pls: bought a brand new laptop with windows 10...whenever i boot the laptop it takes around 1-2 minutes to get to the windows screen..there's this random black screen with only cursor being responsive at some point before login for quite some time through the boot process...atfer...
  10. Windows died pls help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows died pls help: Hi I just updated to Windows 10 from 8 and it was fine until a few days ago when I started getting 100% disk usage and my comp became so slow it was unusable. I tried to fix it but I couldn't with what I saw online and I think I disabled all the services by mistake. Now it...