Windows 10: Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

Discus and support Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I want to run a batch file in minimized/ invisible way once windows services of oracle DB is started.How can I achieve this on windows 10 machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaheshBirajdar_2502, May 1, 2021.

1. Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

Hi,I want to run a batch file in minimized/ invisible way once windows services of oracle DB is started.How can I achieve this on windows 10 machine ?Any help regarding this would be helpful.Thanks,Mahesh

:)

MaheshBirajdar_2502, May 1, 2021

2. run batch file with service account

Hi

If i run a hello world bat file from task scheduler with my logon credentials it runs

If u run it with the service account , its just says running and nothing happens

No error ect

I added my service account to the admin , batch user , service user groups on the server

Please advise

yusufrawat, May 1, 2021
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, May 1, 2021
  4. Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Very nice and usefull thanks for contributing.

AphexDreamer, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

1. Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started - Similar Threads - Run batch file

2. Stop two cantankerous services with a batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop two cantankerous services with a batch file: I have two stubborn services that slow down my shutdowns and reboots: the Macrium service, which I can stop and change to manual startup if I'm in the Services panel, but not from a command prompt or with a batch (and the service resets to automatic start every time the...
  3. Batch File in start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch File in start up: I have created a batch file for cleaning up all temporary and unnecessary file which can be run any time. I want to add this file with the startup of windows 10, so that when ever I start the windows, the file will automatically run and clean up my PC. In windows 7, you can...
  4. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

Running PowerShell script as a batch file: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? ***Original title: Removing bloatware***...
  5. Run oscdimg.exe from a batch file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run oscdimg.exe from a batch file?: OK, I have a batch file that copies files from a mounted windows 10 installation file and updates drivers in boot.wim and install.wim. The thing I cannot work out is how to automatically run oscdimg.exe (command from deployment and imaging environment) in a batch file so I...
  6. Running an uneditable Batch file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Running an uneditable Batch file: Hi people, Got a task to run a certain CMD command on a number of PCs as administrator. So I thought i would create a batch file doing this. This is not the issue. The issue is that I am unable to lock down successfully so people cannot just edit the file to see the admin...
  7. Start a program from a batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start a program from a batch file: I'm trying to create a batch file that should - call another batch file - start a program and then wait for the program to close - call another batch file My goal with this is to work around an issue in Windows 10 where the screensaver won't work when I have my game...
  8. Start a program from a batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start a program from a batch file: 4 Apps of mine run a batch file that -tries- to call/start and EXE program. These Batch files need to work with OS XP thru Win 10. Win 10 has a pop-up window asking user if its okay to run/execute my EXE. No other Win version does this and thus I suspect a timing problem....
  9. How to run batch file with powershell

How to run batch file with powershell: I created a basic batch file that uses "net share" to share a local path. I saved the batch file. When I double click the file I get "access is denied"... note, I am logged on as a admin. Anyways... I figure it has to be run using power shell. I do not know much about...
  10. Unable to run batch file at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to run batch file at startup: I am trying to run a batch file with these contents: Code: ECHO OFF TIMEOUT /T 2 /NOBREAK DisplaySwitch.exe /internal TIMEOUT /T 2 /NOBREAK DisplaySwitch.exe /external[/quote] I've tried putting a shortcut to it in the startup folder, putting the bat itself in the startup...