Windows 10: Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

Discus and support Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I want to run a batch file in minimized/ invisible way once windows services of oracle DB is started.How can I achieve this on windows 10 machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaheshBirajdar_2502, May 1, 2021.

1. Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

Hi,I want to run a batch file in minimized/ invisible way once windows services of oracle DB is started.How can I achieve this on windows 10 machine ?Any help regarding this would be helpful.Thanks,Mahesh

:)

MaheshBirajdar_2502, May 1, 2021

2. run batch file with service account

Hi

If i run a hello world bat file from task scheduler with my logon credentials it runs

If u run it with the service account , its just says running and nothing happens

No error ect

I added my service account to the admin , batch user , service user groups on the server

Please advise

yusufrawat, May 1, 2021
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, May 1, 2021
  4. Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Very nice and usefull thanks for contributing.

AphexDreamer, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started

1. Run a batch file when Oracle windows service is started - Similar Threads - Run batch file

2. Cant run Batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant run Batch file: When i try to run a batch file all it says is this app can't run on your pc i tried going to my property and going to compatibility but it isn't there im on windows 11 btw but if someone can pls help...
  3. Cant run Batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant run Batch file: When i try to run a batch file all it says is this app can't run on your pc i tried going to my property and going to compatibility but it isn't there im on windows 11 btw but if someone can pls help...
  4. Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?: I'm trying to run one batch file, then another. Instead of running the 2nd batch file, it just opens another black screened command prompt with the name of the batch file as the first line in the command prompt? Any ideas why?...
  5. Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?

Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?: I'm trying to run one batch file, then another. Instead of running the 2nd batch file, it just opens another black screened command prompt with the name of the batch file as the first line in the command prompt? Any ideas why?...
  6. Batch File run but GUI not prompt

Batch File run but GUI not prompt: Hello,I made an batch file to run exe file but GUI prompt not appear if i tried to run from outside i.e. batch file present on ABC Folder and I am going to command prompt and run the same it's running and GUI Interface shows but when I runneed the file from other directory...
  7. Batch File in start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch File in start up: I have created a batch file for cleaning up all temporary and unnecessary file which can be run any time. I want to add this file with the startup of windows 10, so that when ever I start the windows, the file will automatically run and clean up my PC. In windows 7, you can...
  8. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running PowerShell script as a batch file: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? ***Original title: Removing bloatware***...
  9. Run oscdimg.exe from a batch file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run oscdimg.exe from a batch file?: OK, I have a batch file that copies files from a mounted windows 10 installation file and updates drivers in boot.wim and install.wim. The thing I cannot work out is how to automatically run oscdimg.exe (command from deployment and imaging environment) in a batch file so I...
  10. Running an uneditable Batch file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Running an uneditable Batch file: Hi people, Got a task to run a certain CMD command on a number of PCs as administrator. So I thought i would create a batch file doing this. This is not the issue. The issue is that I am unable to lock down successfully so people cannot just edit the file to see the admin...