Windows 10: Run a console from the Windows server outside the server?

Discus and support Run a console from the Windows server outside the server? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey so I rented a VServer and run things like Minecraft server, csgo server, Discord Bots etc. A game server that runs there "belongs" to a friend of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DerBruderHD557, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Run a console from the Windows server outside the server?

Hey so I rented a VServer and run things like Minecraft server, csgo server, Discord Bots etc.

A game server that runs there "belongs" to a friend of mine or I host it for him. I want him to have access to the console from the server and not only to the FTP server.

Is there any way? Is it possible to run an "external" console on the server so that he can control it from his pc?

A remote desktop is possible but I do not trust him so much that I want to give him access to it.

Thanks for the answers in advance.

:)

DerBruderHD557, Jun 5, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Run a console from the Windows server outside the server?

Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Run a console from the Windows server outside the server?

1. Run a console from the Windows server outside the server? - Similar Threads - Run console server

2. run multistream on server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run multistream on server: hellohow i can run multistream on windwos server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-multistream-on-server/d188fd46-a010-4eec-8265-bd1476f50f59
  3. run multistream on server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run multistream on server: hellohow i can run multistream on windwos server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-multistream-on-server/d188fd46-a010-4eec-8265-bd1476f50f59
  4. TFTP server on Windows-10 : not able to connect to server from TFTP client running on Uboot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TFTP server on Windows-10 : not able to connect to server from TFTP client running on Uboot...: Hi Microsoft team,I am using this board S32G2 RDB2 :--https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/s32g2-vehicle-networking-reference-design-2:S32G-VNP-RDB2My target board, using uboot i am trying to TFTPboot buts connection is not establishing with the TFTP server running on the...
  5. TFTP server on Windows-10 : not able to connect to server from TFTP client running on Uboot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TFTP server on Windows-10 : not able to connect to server from TFTP client running on Uboot...: Hi Microsoft team,I am using this board S32G2 RDB2 :--https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/s32g2-vehicle-networking-reference-design-2:S32G-VNP-RDB2My target board, using uboot i am trying to TFTPboot buts connection is not establishing with the TFTP server running on the...
  6. TFTP server on Windows-10 : not able to connect to server from TFTP client running on Uboot...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Removing windows server essentials experience from Windows Server 2016 server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing windows server essentials experience from Windows Server 2016 server: I have a Windows Server 2016 Standard which was previously a Windows Essentials 2016 running in a HyperV role. Can I safely remove the Windows Server Essentials Experience function without breaking anything? I have the same question for one of my virtual servers which is...
  8. Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked: [ATTACH] Hi, I'm really at a loss here. I'm having blocked connectivity which -might- be the reason I can't play cross-console with my roommates (but also now I have a vendetta against this blockage) I followed the troubleshooting here...
  9. Moving a script from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving a script from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012.: I have a script that runs on Windows Server 2008 that will not work on Windows 2012. It is connecting to an Oracle database that can connect on both servers. The line that fails is the connection string below. Const sConnectionString = "DRIVER={Microsoft ODBC for...
  10. How to run Windows Web Server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run Windows Web Server?: I have a blog http://stylebuzzer.com Which I want to run on my own windows web server. But I did not how can I make a web server on my pc. Did anyone tell me that how can I run my site on my own Window Server and also did anyone tell me that whats the requirements needed to...