Windows 10: Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

Discus and support Run a program without admin privileges from admin account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dirkmaster, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user, running Windows 10 Pro, but I have the exact same problem. I cannot run OneDrive.exe, as it says to not run it as an admin. Run as Admin is not checked, but I cannot seem to launch it so that it's not run as administrator, since my account on the PC is an Admin account.

Help!

Ken "Dirkmaster" Schaefer

:)

Dirkmaster, Apr 19, 2021

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Apr 19, 2021
  3. RaizelX Win User
    Run a program without admin privileges from admin account.

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone here have any idea how to run a program without admin privileges with my admin user?

Upon checking on Task Manager > Details > It's running on elevated mode. - How to not run it on elevated mode?

Thanks!

RaizelX, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

Hi All

I am facing an issue for programs running properly in Built in Admin User Account however not in Self created User account having admin privileges.

This issue occurs with many programs like

1. i Have to run many programs Setups (.exe) through cmd (as administrator)

2. Now i am facing the latest issue with Google Backup and Sync Program as it is not running on
    Windows startup in Normal User Account (having admin rights) however the same is running on startup in Built-in-admin account

- I have tested the same thing on other System also having same config with that of mine and in that it is running properly.

In Brief : My main issue is at present with Google Backup and sync which is not running on startup in My user account (having admin)

Please provide the Workaround so that i can give full admin rights to my Normal user account

Note: I dont want to use Built in admin account as my default user account as i want to keep it separate for any type of recovery in future.

Thanks

Kashish Garg

KashishGarg, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

1. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account - Similar Threads - Run program without

2. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  3. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  4. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable administrator account without admin privileges: Hi, I changed my administrator account password and removed my standard user account from administrators group. However I didn't know that administrator account was disabled and now I have no admin privileges. When I try to open something as admin, the UAC shows but there is...
  6. How to enable administrator account without admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable administrator account without admin privileges: Hi, I changed my administrator account password and removed my standard user account from administrators group. However I didn't know that administrator account was disabled and now I have no admin privileges. When I try to open something as admin, the UAC shows but there is...
  7. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10: i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges...
  8. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  9. Allow account to run a program as admin without needing my password or admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow account to run a program as admin without needing my password or admin: Hello! I have someone else who uses my computer and had a standard account, but they've been having trouble running a game, as it needs to launch as admin and requires my password everytime. I've tried using the task scheduler workaround but that didn't work, and I was...
  10. Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges: Hi Support Team I am facing an issue for programs running properly in Built in Admin User Account however not in Self created User account having admin privileges. This issue occurs with many programs like 1. i Have to run many programs Setups .exe through cmd as...