Windows 10: Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

Discus and support Run a scheduled task via command line via command line in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this: Code: %SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup" when i run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blueskyler, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this:

Code:

%SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup"

when i run the cmd in the prompt as admin the shedular task GUI pop up but the task not start.

Is there a solution?

Is the problem related to windows 10 ? *Huh

:)

blueskyler, Apr 4, 2017

2. Want to task the volume to turn down at 9pm and Up at 6AM

I have a realtek sound card and also HDMI on my video card. Not concerned about the HDMI however as my TV turns off automatic and I like it like that.

So is there a command that will allow me to change the volume via command line or I can run through the windows Task Scheduler?

If not I will use Nircmd

qaz1qaz1qa, Apr 4, 2017
  3. How to launch / load Coratna from the DOS command line ?

This is absolutely not possible. UWP apps are not designed to run via a command line.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

Hi, assuming you want to set up a scheduled registry backup, why not take advantage of this free tool, which also offers various repairs?

Run a scheduled task via command line via command line [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 4, 2017
  5. thanks for your reply, but if there is a method i prefer using a cmd promt.

blueskyler, Apr 4, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good luck, I hope you receive appropriate help.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2017
  7. You can still use Registry Backup for that - select to - Run under System Account - Create Schedule - and then:

schtasks /Run /TN "Tweaking.com - Registry Backup"

Edit/remove Triggers as required to disable autorun.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

1. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line - Similar Threads - Run scheduled task

2. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  3. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  4. Speed test via command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed test via command line: I need to test the speed of an Internet connection.I can test it by connecting to sites line fast.com or speedtest.net, but I want to perform a continuous test and to save the results on a file.I created a PowerShell script to run ping every 30 seconds and it works fine, but...
  5. Why would a script run from the command line but not in Task Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why would a script run from the command line but not in Task Scheduler?: It's a Python script and it runs perfectly from a cmd prompt but returns an 0x1 error in Task Scheduler. The path to Python is correct. The path to the script is correct. The Task is running under my name with admin permissions. A search hasn't turned-up anything relevant...
  6. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Browsers and Email
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  7. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  8. Create an advanced Scheduled Task from the Command Line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Create an advanced Scheduled Task from the Command Line: Hello. I'm trying to create a scheduled task to run a batch file on Windows 10 using either the command prompt or Powershell. When I create the task with the Task Scheduler GUI, it works perfectly. However, when I try to re-create that same task with the command line, there...
  9. How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to launch Sticky Notes Via Command Line & Run Desktop OR Task Manager?: 'stikynote.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command. 'stikynot.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command. 'stickynotes' is not recognized as an internal or external command. 'stikynot' is not a recognizable command prompt to run in either...
  10. Can't add user via command line

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add user via command line: I am trying to add a user via the command line through a virtual pc I added with VMWare. I'm running windows 10, and unable to add because this is what I get when I open CMD: I can't go beyond this point, I keep getting error messages. Any help would be deeply appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run a task via windows command

2. regidlebackup task commands