Windows 10: Run a task when i open an app

Discus and support Run a task when i open an app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to run a task when i open an app and end it when i close it Here is a task made my friend This start a app when another is started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fadil_AE, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Fadil_AE Win User

Run a task when i open an app

Hi

I wanted to run a task when i open an app and end it when i close it

Here is a task made my friend

This start a app when another is started

https://superuser.com/questions/745318/how-to-start-a-program-when-another-one-is-started

I wanted to incorperate this task with this one

Undervolt the cpu

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/how-to-automatically-under-volt-in-xtu-without-opening-it.802143/

IE- when i start a game i wanted to undervolt and end it when i close the game

Any help will be appreciated

:)

Fadil_AE, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Run a task when i open an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
  3. kimondoe Win User
    Open app in cmd in specific task view

At startup, I already have 3 task views opened.
    So I want .bat file to start my apps and I want it to be opened on a specific task view.

But if it is not possible on .bat, I'll look into powershell as suggested.

kimondoe, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Run a task when i open an app

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Run a task when i open an app

1. Run a task when i open an app - Similar Threads - Run task open

2. Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background: Hi,Please read my issue carefully to avoid confusion with the other more common one.When I have a video game running in full screen in the background, the taskbar should be showing since it's in the background and the current window is something else like Google...
  3. Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background: Hi,Please read my issue carefully to avoid confusion with the other more common one.When I have a video game running in full screen in the background, the taskbar should be showing since it's in the background and the current window is something else like Google...
  4. Task bar disappears when a fullscreen app runs in the background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Games will never open and run in background when checked in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games will never open and run in background when checked in task manager: As said in the title above, whenever I try to open any game, literally any game, idk why but, my mouse cursor just shows that the game is loading but when I wait for a while, it just doesn't open up, I tried a lot of way to fix this issue, like troubleshooting games and I've...
  6. When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager: When I run app it runs multiple instances of it and it's only visible in Task Manager and wasted a lot of memory. I have tried running virus scan from Windows Defender, Kaspersky and Avast but nothing is found. What can I do? [ATTACH]...
  7. Run VBScript when opening Netflix App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run VBScript when opening Netflix App: Is this possible? I have a script that will turn HDR on/off in Windows and it works really well, but launching Netflix (the only reason I'd like to turn on HDR) from Kodi is clumsy and I'd like to have it run when I open the app. I tried Bill2's process manager already and it...
  8. Task Scheduler run task when logged in Remotely

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler run task when logged in Remotely: Hey everyone I tried using this guide (How To Easily Send Emails From The Windows Task Scheduler) to create a task that will send me an email whenever someone connects with RDP.The task works and sends the email if i run it, but i am unsure how to set it so that it activates...
  9. How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?: Hi there, I'd like to know how I can run a specific file (a single executable that runs in the background by default/AHK script) the moment a specific program launches and close when that app is closed Windows 10 Pro x64 Kind regards 105255
  10. "This app can't run on your PC" error when opening Task-Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    "This app can't run on your PC" error when opening Task-Manager: Hi everyone! For a few days now I am unable to install or uninstall anything, do a anti-virus-scan, run anything as administrator, opening an .exe-file or simply opening the Task-Manager. I always get the same error message (see attachment). Except when I'm in Safe Mode....