Windows 10: run apple apps on windows 10

Discus and support run apple apps on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what do i need to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-apple-apps-on-windows-10/2317c396-ecda-4d5e-a3ef-c993273b39b9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WesleyWood72, Nov 24, 2020.

1. run apple apps on windows 10

what do i need to do

:)

WesleyWood72, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 24, 2020
  4. run apple apps on windows 10

Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

run apple apps on windows 10

1. run apple apps on windows 10 - Similar Threads - run apple apps

2. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  3. Is Microsoft following the example of Apple preventing apps not in "Store" from running?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft following the example of Apple preventing apps not in "Store" from running?: After installing The 2020 version, Adobe Reader would not install. Is this to force ueser to use the built in pdf reader which has very limited capabilities? After installing updates KB4565633 an KB4565483 suddenly PC Link for mirroring Android phone on PC and EasyBCD...
  4. Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Apple could be working on new app for Windows 10: Last year, Apple clarified that iTunes for Windows will remain available to users and it won’t be broken down into separate apps on Microsoft’s desktop platform for the foreseeable future. According to a rumour and job listing, Apple is seeking another senior software...
  5. Apple App on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple App on windows 10: I am trying to find an app for windows 10 that is the same as the voice tools app for Apple it is the one that gives a graf chart of voice pitch. whether it is in the male range or the female range. Does Microsoft have such an app to windows and if not how can I run the Apple...
  6. Apple App Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple App Store in Windows 10: I tried finding the App Store in iTunes but wasn’t successful. Am I able to get the App Store in windows 10? submitted by /u/Siraj588 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4yt15/apple_app_store_in_windows_10/
  7. Apple apps for Microsoft

Apple apps for Microsoft: I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-apps-for-microsoft/f09a1ad9-4fe0-4186-a3c9-8e835039faf4
  8. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  9. Run Apple Mac on Windows10

Run Apple Mac on Windows10: Having searched for how to do this, there are several routes, all very complex and therefore prone to failure when setting up. I remember a few years ago there were (only) two emulators and they were much simpler to use than the ones I just found. Is there a simpler and...
  10. apple apps

apple apps: can you put apple apps on to my windows 10 laptop. thanks Suzanne 68310