Windows 10: Run apps during windows 10 pre-runonce.bat

Discus and support Run apps during windows 10 pre-runonce.bat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What I am trying to Is trying to install all the drivers , disk defrag ,crap cleaner ,java and flash during the specialize part of setup. Can this be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RBCC, Mar 27, 2018.

1. RBCC Win User

Run apps during windows 10 pre-runonce.bat

What I am trying to Is trying to install all the drivers , disk defrag ,crap cleaner ,java and flash during the specialize part of setup. Can this be done? How? I wish to thank you for all ofyour help! John

:)

2. neilpzz Win User

Windows 10 Product key lost

Was Windows 10 pre-installed on the HP. Running a command in Command Prompt (Admin) or PowerShell (Admin) should reveal the licence key.

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey and press return.

A pre-installed system has the key embedded in the bios, although you shouldn't need to input the key even with a clean install, windows will detect the key during the install process.

neilpzz, Mar 27, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    In-Place Windows 10 upgrade for repair

Hi Jose, your files and the pre-installed Windows UWP apps will remain, your 3rd party software will be removed during a repair upgrade . . .

DaveM121, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Run apps during windows 10 pre-runonce.bat

1. Run apps during windows 10 pre-runonce.bat - Similar Threads - Run apps during

2. How to run multiple Windows .bat in one master .bat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run multiple Windows .bat in one master .bat?: Hello All,I would sure appreciate some assistance with this. I have 20 individual batch files that I run routinely, which spin off sequentially numbered copies of a template into different folders. Rather than running through all 20 .bat files, double clicking each, how can I...
  3. How to run multiple Windows .bat in one master .bat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run multiple Windows .bat in one master .bat?: Hello All,I would sure appreciate some assistance with this. I have 20 individual batch files that I run routinely, which spin off sequentially numbered copies of a template into different folders. Rather than running through all 20 .bat files, double clicking each, how can I...
  4. How to run multiple Windows .bat in one master .bat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is it safe to run this bat file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to run this bat file?: Spo I was wondering how to get sandbox on windows 10 home and I came across this forum saying that I could run this bat file to try and install it.Enable Windows Sandbox Feature in Windows 10 Home Edition Tutorials tenforums.comThe bat file I downloaded was not blocked by...
  6. [W10 V20H2] Does not run Runonce EX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [W10 V20H2] Does not run Runonce EX: Good morning. For a few months, I have been testing on a virtual machine to integrate some tools into the ISO of Windows using the former runonce procedure used for years, but I can't make it run, I checked the scripts and they are all ok. Then to not waste time to install...
  7. Run bat on opening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run bat on opening?: Is it possible to tell windows to automatically run a bat file when opening? Ty submitted by /u/Rick_S_meme_Pirate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2a2g5/run_bat_on_opening/
  8. Run a .bat file as Admin During Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a .bat file as Admin During Startup: Hello, I have a batch file that executes certain commands and one of these commands requires admin privilege. When I place this file in the startup folder the command fails. Right clicking on it and setting it to run as admin doesn't work. I am told scripts can be...
  9. Trouble running .bat files

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble running .bat files: Hi, I'm trying to run .bat files on Windows 10, but it tells me that "This app can't run on your PC". It doesn't matter what I use it for, .bat files just won't run anyway. Are .bat files no longer supported? (ran fine on Windows 7) Any workarounds? I'm no expert on...
  10. Can't Run .Bat Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Run .Bat Files: I try to run .bat files and the just run in note pad. There is no "open with" option. 48199