Windows 10: "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help

Discus and support "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; None of the methods(right click, ctrl+shift, etc) work. With things like powershell and cmd, nothing happens at all. however, when I try to , say run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by theoctavist, Sep 16, 2016.

1. "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help

None of the methods(right click, ctrl+shift, etc) work. With things like powershell and cmd, nothing happens at all. however, when I try to , say run an executable (a install for example) as an administrator, everything freezes. navigating to file location , clicking properties ..... the "advanced properties" option is greyed out.

Help?

thank you

:)

theoctavist, Sep 16, 2016

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Sep 16, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

"Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help

Steve C, Sep 16, 2016
  5. Try3 Win User
    I think you could usefully determine if this is a fault in Windows itself or in your user profile. Switch to another user account or create a new user account and see if that performs correctly.

If it does turn out to be a user account problem then that will at least allow you to avoid wasting time chasing phantoms. The only remedy would be to stop using the dodgy user account and start using a new one, there is no fix as such.

Denis

Try3, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help

1. "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help - Similar Threads - Run Administrator broken

2. Computer Broken Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Broken Please Help: I am trying to factory reset my computer. Every time I start up my computer it states"No Input" on the monitor when I see this I restart the computer again and again until I get the Automatic Repair and get brought to a menu where I can boot up safe mode and factory reset the...
  3. Computer Broken Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Broken Please Help: I am trying to factory reset my computer. Every time I start up my computer it states"No Input" on the monitor when I see this I restart the computer again and again until I get the Automatic Repair and get brought to a menu where I can boot up safe mode and factory reset the...
  4. Help with running administrator

Help with running administrator: So every time i try to update or at least run administrator for my computer it automatically puts the computer in the administrator screen but nothing shows up. Like i will press run as administrator and nothing will pop up and the screen will just stay dim. Anybody know how...
  5. Help with running administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with running administrator: So every time i try to update or at least run administrator for my computer it automatically puts the computer in the administrator screen but nothing shows up. Like i will press run as administrator and nothing will pop up and the screen will just stay dim. Anybody know how...
  6. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  7. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  8. Administrator Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Help Please: Hello All. Let me start by saying that I know next to nothing about Windows... I got this PC running Windows 10 Home back from my son who used it throughout college. He set me up with a separate local account, but left himself as the administrator. I have changed my local...
  9. OOBE broken. Please HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE broken. Please HELP: I've made similar threads already but I will keep making them until I get a response. I did a factory reset of my win10 laptop. Windows reinstalled fine. But the OOBE is broken. After I choose my keyboard layout, it tells me "Something went wrong, try again" and just keeps...
  10. Cortana's Broken. Help, Please

Cortana's Broken. Help, Please: When I click in the search box down in the Task Bar brings up The Cortana Window. Typing frequently brings up anything but what I'm asking for. Space bar will make it close completely and sometimes disappear from the Task Bar. Sometimes it closes while typing. Click in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runas administrator broken