Windows 10: Run as administrator not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Run as administrator not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are trying to use the Run as administrator context menu option in Windows 10 but find that it is not working or opening the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 23, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Run as administrator not working in Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 23, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Run as administrator not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Run administrator working

2. 'Run as administrator' is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Run as administrator' is not working: When I try to run the command prompt as administrator it shows 'the requested operation requires elevation, even UAC shows the same, I enter the admin password but it still shows the same. What is the solution for solving this?...
  3. 'Run as administrator' is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Run as administrator' is not working: When I try to run the command prompt as administrator it shows 'the requested operation requires elevation, even UAC shows the same, I enter the admin password but it still shows the same. What is the solution for solving this?...
  4. Run as Administrator Not Working Properly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Run as Administrator Not Working Properly: This problem started about a month ago. When I'm in my normal user account, if I right-click on an icon and choose as "Run as administrator" instead of it prompting me for the admin account/password it just opens application as the current user, which doesn't have admin...
  5. run as administrator is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    run as administrator is not working: I am facing a problem from last few days when I tried to install or uninstall any program or try to run programs as an administrator every time I get an error like that [ATTACH]...
  6. Run as Administrator not working on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Administrator not working on my Windows 10: Unfortunately the Administration Rights does not appear and therefore I'm unable run as Administrator trying to properly install my AivlaSoft.EFB software. How can I correct this?...
  7. "run as administrator" not work !!!!

"run as administrator" not work !!!!: "run as administrator" not working....!!! for example if I try to run cmd with administrator, This is what happened [ATTACH] another example I try to install stuff and I right click the .exe and click "run as administrator" same things happened again. [ATTACH]...
  8. run as administrator windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run as administrator windows 10 not working: when run as administrator windows 10 ( OK ) not show 126344
  9. run windows 10 as an administrator

run windows 10 as an administrator: how do I run windows 10 as an administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/run-windows-10-as-an-administrator/16edec70-31d0-49cf-a35d-e121a55b0303
  10. Run as Administrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as Administrator in Windows 10: How to: Run as Administrator in Windows 10 How to Run an App as Administrator in Windows 10 [img] Information Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their functions or tasks. For example, when a program that you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run administrator isnt working