Windows 10: run as administrator returns error

Discus and support run as administrator returns error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I'm in a user account and use run as administrator, it returns an error. [ATTACH] I can open the app without the admin option and I can open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by freddddddd, Apr 23, 2020.

1. run as administrator returns error

When I'm in a user account and use run as administrator, it returns an error.

run as administrator returns error 0bd60cca-7949-4523-816a-9f81199a648d?upload=true.png

I can open the app without the admin option and I can open it if I login to my admin account. I have installed the latest updates. This has been going on for about 3 weeks. Any ideas?

run as administrator returns error 7887c8c6-6539-4c21-a26d-4150f2f0ce6d?upload=true.png

Note: this message would be smaller if these have copyable text.

:)

freddddddd, Apr 23, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Problem with Apps that Running as Administrator

Hi,

Running programs as an administrator can be set checking the properties of the app it self. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting? It is better if you could provide to us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

run as administrator returns error

Error loop: Your computer is running low on resources, so no new users can sign in...

Hi Winston,

To run a command prompt as administrator, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type cmd on the search bar/Cortana at the lower-left side your screen.
    • Right-click Command Prompt then select Run as administrator.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

run as administrator returns error

1. run as administrator returns error - Similar Threads - run administrator returns

2. Run as an administrator...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as an administrator...?: I have a program I'm trying to run on my computer, but it states that I need to run as an administrator. The computer is not a workplace computer, it is not part of a network, it isn't even a shared computer. This is MY computer, I own it. Why is this such a problem and how...
  3. Normal user on "Run as administrator" is error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Normal user on "Run as administrator" is error: In Windows, I have logged in on both normal user and Administrator. But normal user on Run as administrator, it is only error on typing password. But I can logged on Administrator, no password there. Can you help me? EditionWindows 10 Home Version20H2 Installed...
  4. Normal user on "Run as administrator" is error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Normal user on "Run as administrator" is error: In Windows, I have logged in on both normal user and Administrator. But normal user on Run as administrator, it is only error on typing password. But I can logged on Administrator, no password there. Can you help me? EditionWindows 10 Home Version20H2 Installed...
  5. run as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    run as administrator: How can I log in as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-as-administrator/646a029d-39ea-4540-9ce7-5da26d6fd2d4
  6. Run as administrator

Run as administrator: I had trouble opening an attached email file until I found a solution (on this forum) that advised me to run the email program as administrator. However, if I or Microsoft reboots my computer, that setting goes away. I don't know if it means anything, but when I log in,...
  7. Run as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Run as administrator: I had trouble opening an attached email file until I found a solution (on this forum) that advised me to run the email program as administrator. However, if I or Microsoft reboots my computer, that setting goes away. I don't know if it means anything, but when I log in,...
  8. Run as Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run as Administrator: How can I change my Windows 10 system so that I am the administrator for everything that goes on in my computer? I get this annoying message frequently: "You must be the administrator to run this application." Thanks...
  9. Run as Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run as Administrator: At boot up prior to my default person login can I log in as administrator and where do you sing in? Also every time I do the NET USER function for administrator when it reboots the only people I see at boot up are the two people with accounts. Where is administrator?...
  10. Not Running as Administrator

Not Running as Administrator: Hey all, anyone experiencing issues with Running as Administrator ever since the last W10 update? To overcome a printing error in Final Draft I have to run the program as administrator, but ever since the last update, the program simply doesn't start after I hit "Yes"...