Windows 10: Run as Adminstrator Not Working

Discus and support Run as Adminstrator Not Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR function is no longer working. When I click on it--to say download or run something that needs admin privileges, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nothinglikethesun51, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Run as Adminstrator Not Working

Hello, my RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR function is no longer working. When I click on it--to say download or run something that needs admin privileges, all that happens is my computer freezes on my desktop background picture. I am hoping someone can help me. Thank-you.

:)

nothinglikethesun51, Aug 27, 2018

2. Can't run anything as adminstrator

I can't run any program as adminstrator, even cmd

cantthinkofname, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Can't run anything as adminstrator

When I try to run any program as an adminstrator an this error pops up:
    Run as Adminstrator Not Working [​IMG]
    it says This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.

cantthinkofname, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Run as Adminstrator Not Working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Run as Adminstrator Not Working

1. Run as Adminstrator Not Working - Similar Threads - Run Adminstrator Working

2. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  3. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  4. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run anything which require adminstrator account: Hello everyone,I've got some error with wi-fi and while fixing it I disabled some service and right now any try to run any application as administrator is finished like this:sometimes error says that it's error 5As a result I can't re-enable service in standard way but I can...
  6. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

Can't run anything which require adminstrator account: Hello everyone,I've got some error with wi-fi and while fixing it I disabled some service and right now any try to run any application as administrator is finished like this:sometimes error says that it's error 5As a result I can't re-enable service in standard way but I can...
  7. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 'Run as adminstrator' not working when run from Cortana search box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 'Run as adminstrator' not working when run from Cortana search box: When I search for a desktop app such as Command Prompt or Registry Editor from the Cortana search box, then select 'Run as administrator' by right clicking the app or selecting 'Run as adminstrator' from the right hand pane, nothing happens. If I go to the App file directly...
  9. Adminstration password not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adminstration password not working: Hi, I am not able to uninstall or install new software or do anything with administration allows. But i am sign in the administration account only. my fingerprint is working for sign in the laptop but not working for the other purpose inside the laptop. Even not able to open...
  10. Can't run anything as adminstrator

Can't run anything as adminstrator: When I try to run any program as an adminstrator an this error pops up: [img] it says This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. 93554

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2016 run as admin not working

2. adminstrator password not working