Windows 10: run batch file step by step

Discus and support run batch file step by step in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AgustinMartinez9, Aug 22, 2021.

1. run batch file step by step

Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if somebody knows, how to run a batch file step by step in windows 10 or windows server?. Previously in ms-dos i use the next line and parameter to execute a batch file step by steb, with confirmation. command.com /y /k file.bat, where "file.bat" is the name of the batch file.Thanks in advance

:)

AgustinMartinez9, Aug 22, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 22, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 22, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

run batch file step by step

Stepping

Is stepping 2 revision JH-F2 a good stepping for a socket AM2 5200+?

Thema:

run batch file step by step

1. run batch file step by step - Similar Threads - run batch file

2. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  3. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  4. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  5. IGES & STEP files

in Windows 10 Support
    IGES & STEP files: Can anyone tell me how to save these files under Win 10. Ver20H2 Build 19042.685 I only have the option to save them as HTML files and no as 3D files. Cheers 172126
  6. War Story: The reason for troubleshooting step-by-step

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    War Story: The reason for troubleshooting step-by-step: OK then, here comes a recent war story/lesson learned. Mid-week last week my right-hand Dell 2717D monitor started flickering on me. I've got it up on my desk, connected to my 1070 GTX graphics card with a miniDP to DP cable from monitor to GPU. I have occasionally kicked...
  7. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  8. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  9. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  10. Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step: Dear All, We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch. What are the requirement? How to setup BitLocker management server? What are the per-cautions and best...