Windows 10: Run Brasero on WSL?

Discus and support Run Brasero on WSL? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I am a Linux user right now(actually, I have a Windows PC, but it's old and never gets used), I am thinking about going back to Windows because of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mzs112000, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Run Brasero on WSL?

So, I am a Linux user right now(actually, I have a Windows PC, but it's old and never gets used), I am thinking about going back to Windows because of the better gaming experience at this time. One program I use, Brasero, is not available on Windows natively. Is it possible for DVD burning programs to be used under WSL?

submitted by /u/mzs112000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mzs112000, Sep 3, 2020

2. WSL in windows Store

Actually, this is a consumer-oriented forum for general Windows 10 questions.

As WSL concerns mostly developers and Enterprise, I suggest asking there.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 3, 2020
  3. WSL 2

I want to make use of WSL 2 feature with the new update of Windows version 2004 , in order to use WSL 2 i need to enable Virtualization in my pc bios settings. So when i enable virtualization my windows starts lagging and all the animations of scrolling
    etc etc lags...Please suggest me something to fix that so that i could use the new virtualization feature.

Legend Hunter 3, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Run Brasero on WSL?

johndandison, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Run Brasero on WSL?

1. Run Brasero on WSL? - Similar Threads - Run Brasero WSL

2. Is Service on wsl running on background ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Service on wsl running on background ?: Hello I am new on wsl / wsl2 here, currently I am using win 11, if I'm using wsl2 on my windows, let say using ubuntu distro, and I'm running service on my wsl ubuntu like postgre, mongo, mysql, docker, rabbit-mq, will these services run in the background? even if I don't...
  3. Is Service on wsl running on background ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Service on wsl running on background ?: Hello I am new on wsl / wsl2 here, currently I am using win 11, if I'm using wsl2 on my windows, let say using ubuntu distro, and I'm running service on my wsl ubuntu like postgre, mongo, mysql, docker, rabbit-mq, will these services run in the background? even if I don't...
  4. Cannot run the WSL ubuntu in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run the WSL ubuntu in windows: When I run wsl --install ubuntu it shows Ubunutu is already installedLounching ubuntu ... And then it appears a new terminal that looks like this:The enabled windows features are:...
  5. Cannot run the WSL ubuntu in windows

Cannot run the WSL ubuntu in windows: When I run wsl --install ubuntu it shows Ubunutu is already installedLounching ubuntu ... And then it appears a new terminal that looks like this:The enabled windows features are:...
  6. KDE Plasma runs on WSL 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KDE Plasma runs on WSL 2: [ATTACH] Oh boy. No one told me graphical interface works natively on WSL 2. I managed to run the KDE plasma on ubuntu in wsl 2. Note: this is not using x-server. This is full-fat plasma....
  7. iperf cannot run in WSL Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iperf cannot run in WSL Ubuntu: I have installed WSL 2 and Ubuntu. I want to run iperf from this Ubuntu to connect to a linux server on my LAN. I get connection refused error from iperf- $ iperf -c 192.168.2.45 connect failed: Connection refused ssh [email protected] works fine. I suspect port 5001 is...
  8. WSL run commands on boot as sudo

in Windows 10 Support
    WSL run commands on boot as sudo: I have pihole installed on ubuntu linux. It works fine except i have to manually run couple of commands on windows boot. I am running windows 10 home 18363.836. I want those commands to run on windows boot and if it can happen even before i logon to windows would be best. And...
  9. Cannot run Ubuntu with WSL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot run Ubuntu with WSL: I have Windows 10 Education build 18272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425. I have turned on Windows Subsystem for Linux, but I cannot run Ubuntu. I have tried installing the apps "Ubuntu" and later "Ubuntu 18.04 LTS" from the Windows store and running them. Upon installing either app...
  10. Run Ubuntu (WSL) app minimized

Run Ubuntu (WSL) app minimized: Ordinarily, I can right click on an app to trace back to the application file in File Explorer, open its properties tab, and set it to run minimized from there. With Ubuntu, that isn't possible. So how can I make it run minimized?...