Windows 10: Run clear

Discus and support Run clear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my Windows from start menu run history automatically clearing. How to stop removing this history from run menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Md. FazlaRabbi, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Run clear

In my Windows from start menu run history automatically clearing. How to stop removing this history from run menu.

:)

Md. FazlaRabbi, Jul 12, 2020

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

Run clear

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Run clear

1. Run clear - Similar Threads - Run clear

2. Clearing lock screen after running removal program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clearing lock screen after running removal program: I have a laptop I want to sell. I went through the remove and restore program and all my files are gone. However, the lock screen still exists with my name, my selected background and the space for my pin which the system now doesn't recognize. How do I get rid of that so...
  3. Clearing lock screen after running removal program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing lock screen after running removal program: I have a laptop I want to sell. I went through the remove and restore program and all my files are gone. However, the lock screen still exists with my name, my selected background and the space for my pin which the system now doesn't recognize. How do I get rid of that so...
  4. Clearing lock screen after running removal program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows storage sense space cleared on every Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows storage sense space cleared on every Run: Hi Team, Do we have any options to fetch spaces cleared and last run time by storage sense apart from going to Windows settings and looking as we need to capture this details for group of machines More than 100K count....
  6. Windows storage sense space cleared on every Run

Windows storage sense space cleared on every Run: Hi Team, Do we have any options to fetch spaces cleared and last run time by storage sense apart from going to Windows settings and looking as we need to capture this details for group of machines More than 100K count....
  7. Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...: I had to re-flash my laptop's EC firmware recently to deal with an audio issue. During that process, TPM was disabled. Unaware of this, I ran Windows Update and received a "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" message - which was a...
  8. Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...

Clear false "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows...: I had to re-flash my laptop's EC firmware recently to deal with an audio issue. During that process, TPM was disabled. Unaware of this, I ran Windows Update and received a "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" message - which was a...
  9. How to clear run suggestions continued

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear run suggestions continued: Hello everyone,I was looking for a way to clear the suggestion history that appears when I type in the Run dialog box.To summarize the information I found out there, two components must be cleared :1 The recent items aka Run MRU, TypedPaths, File Explorer historycan be...
  10. How to clear run suggestions continued

How to clear run suggestions continued: Hello everyone,I was looking for a way to clear the suggestion history that appears when I type in the Run dialog box.To summarize the information I found out there, two components must be cleared :1 The recent items aka Run MRU, TypedPaths, File Explorer historycan be...