Windows 10: run comand

Discus and support run comand in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I clic on start / run and type in regedit. it use to stay there, how do I get that com to stay in there. when I close it wipes out that cmd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rkfjr, Feb 9, 2019.

1. rkfjr Win User

run comand

I clic on start / run and type in regedit. it use to stay there, how do I get that com to stay in there. when I close it wipes out that cmd.

:)

rkfjr, Feb 9, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond run comand :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 9, 2019
  4. run comand

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

run comand

1. run comand - Similar Threads - run comand

2. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  3. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  4. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  5. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  6. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  7. hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  8. hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  9. How can i make to run a powershell comand as administrator on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i make to run a powershell comand as administrator on startup?: . submitted by /u/gerardit04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsi58r/how_can_i_make_to_run_a_powershell_comand_as/
  10. an error occurred while running comand propt

an error occurred while running comand propt: My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process and the windows store and some other apps stopped working completely. all the microsoft apps has been renamed as...