Windows 10: Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared

Discus and support Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Problem is a bit complicated. I don't know why but suddenly my Run and Command Prompt has disappeared from the search box and all the options lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alex773, Jan 7, 2021.

1. alex773 Win User

Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared

My Problem is a bit complicated. I don't know why but suddenly my Run and Command Prompt has disappeared from the search box and all the options lost too. But My Control Panel still has on the search box but the icon changed to the old icon and there are no options. This happens after i log in to my licensed office account and relaunch the office 365 app. Someone, please help me.

Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared dfa4b1ed-0b70-4702-b8a2-39db992cd252?upload=true.jpg Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared 17852e4b-c5cc-44f7-a675-97bff7f6f90a?upload=true.jpg

Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared 6a9066fb-7c70-4971-ba1c-22feac741892?upload=true.jpg Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared d6690d02-74c3-4d7f-aea8-b0c90865da97?upload=true.jpg

Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared cd900407-bd24-4ebc-a88f-3465d114819b?upload=true.jpg Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared bd5de1c1-f33f-4350-8151-c88ecc318029?upload=true.jpg

:)

alex773, Jan 7, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 7, 2021
  3. command prompt(admin) and comman prompt,and control panel are missing in the context menu

in the context menu when right clicking start comman prompt and command prompt (admin) and control panel are missing in the list how to get it back?

HectorEdenburg, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared

Where is the Command/Command as Administrator prompt in Control panel?

OT: Tony A.

Where is the Command/Command as Administrator prompt in Control panel?

tonyaustin_754, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared

1. Run, Command Prompt, and Control panel has disappeared - Similar Threads - Run Command Prompt

2. Help with run command using the command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with run command using the command prompt: Hello, I have a question regarding running a batch file using a command prompt. My batch file is in my directory. I change directory to where my batch file is located at , and run the batch file as shown in my example. But I got an error saying a run is not recognized...
  3. The run command has disappeared from the start bar

in Cortana
    The run command has disappeared from the start bar: [IMG][IMG] The run command has disappeared from the start bar, but when I do window plus r, it shows up, and even when I right-click the window button, it shows the run menu. It started after I updated my laptop, please help me fix my issues laptop I have is HP Pavilion...
  4. Command Prompt appears and disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt appears and disappears: Sometimes and not always command prompt appears while I am browsing on google and it stays there for like a second and then suddenly disappears . My laptop is new and it has no problems as of now also i scanned for viruses but it showed none , please someone help me because...
  5. "Run" command to bring back classic "System" control panel page.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Run" command to bring back classic "System" control panel page.: Saw this on How-to-Geek today. To view the "System" page of the control panel, after updating to 20H2, you can either: Run "explorer.exe shell:::{BB06C0E4-D293-4f75-8A90-CB05B6477EEE}" (no quotes). This will show the System page every time you run it, but doesn't add the...
  6. Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text content disappearing. In control panel, menu, right clicks even in command prompt I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jo_step [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxmzcy/text_content_disappearing_in_control_panel_menu/
  7. Where has my synaptics touchpad control panel disappeared?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where has my synaptics touchpad control panel disappeared?: Synaptics smbus touch pad on HP Pavilion laptop running windows 10 x64 update 1903 When the laptop was purchased it had windows 10 1709. the synaptic touchpad driver was the most recent and there was a control panel applet to change the settings of the touchpad. Then came...
  8. Run vs. Command Prompt vs Elevated command prompt?

in Windows 10 Support
    Run vs. Command Prompt vs Elevated command prompt?: Is there a rule of thumb to know which of the referenced you would use when entering a particular command or file name? Mark 112722
  9. Control panel disappeared windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Control panel disappeared windows 10: Control panel disappeared windows 10 How do I get it back? Don Cole 101931
  10. Control Panel Running at Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel Running at Startup: Hi. When I had Windows 7, I put a shortcut to Control Panel in the startup folder (I used to need it to start at startup). Now I am on Windows 10 and it still starts at startup. I deleted from the folder (looked up where it was) and checked in task manager if it was set to...