Windows 10: run ddl

Discus and support run ddl in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SamuelJames2, Oct 12, 2021.

1. run ddl

Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it

:)

SamuelJames2, Oct 12, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2021
  3. praagna1 Win User
    Where to put the MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files?

I just installed windows 10 64-bit OS. I'm unable to open games and certain applications because of missing MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files. I installed
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, yet the issue has not been resolved.

I finally downloaded the missing files, but i don't know where to put them.

praagna1, Oct 12, 2021
  4. run ddl

thesmokingman, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

run ddl

1. run ddl - Similar Threads - run ddl

2. Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant: Every time I try to run the installation assistant for Windows 11 it shows 0%, and right after goes to a screen saying "something went wrong" and giving me the error code 0xa0000400....
  3. Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run Windows 11 Installation Assistant: Every time I try to run the installation assistant for Windows 11 it shows 0%, and right after goes to a screen saying "something went wrong" and giving me the error code 0xa0000400....
  4. Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11?: Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11.because in Settings I have read that Some windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11....
  5. Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11?

Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11?: Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11.because in Settings I have read that Some windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11....
  6. Which windows 10 functions will not run on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Madden game won't run past icon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Madden game won't run past icon screen: Every time I click the icon to start Madden a box pops up with "Do You Want To Allow This App From Unknown Publisher To Make Changes To Your Device". I've tried clicking Yes & No. Neither does anything....
  8. Madden game won't run past icon screen

Madden game won't run past icon screen: Every time I click the icon to start Madden a box pops up with "Do You Want To Allow This App From Unknown Publisher To Make Changes To Your Device". I've tried clicking Yes & No. Neither does anything....
  9. run ddl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  10. run ddl

run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f