Windows 10: RUN DLL error message after each reboot

Discus and support RUN DLL error message after each reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; C:\programfles\HP\HPdeskjet3050A J611 series\bin\hp status BL.dll The specicied module could not be found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cesarepetretta, Jan 2, 2019.

1. RUN DLL error message after each reboot

C:\programfles\HP\HPdeskjet3050A J611 series\bin\hp status BL.dll

The specicied module could not be found.

:)

cesarepetretta, Jan 2, 2019

2. Run DLL Issue

Having the driver won't cause the run dll error.

When you get the message do you notice an icon along the taskbar with a blue underline?

Have you check reliability history to see if it gives you more detail? Type reliability history into Cortana, it should be at top of list.

Caledon Ken, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    error message "vcruntime140.dll

Hi Arnold,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why you’re getting the error message "vcruntime140.dll."
    For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Jan 2, 2019
  4. RUN DLL error message after each reboot

Run DLL error

Hi Paolo,

Researching on the error message you provided, it seems that nvscap64.dll is related to
    Nvidia. That being said, it is possible that the error message is due to a faulty driver or misconfigured app. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest display adapter driver from the device manufacturer's support page?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 device?
    Click the Start button, type
    About your PC, and then press
    Enter to find out the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC.

For now, we suggest running the troubleshooter for devices and hardware. The troubleshooter for devices and hardware will scan your PC for any issues detected with the drivers and automatically fix them for you. You can find the troubleshooter from this

article
    , under Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

RUN DLL error message after each reboot

1. RUN DLL error message after each reboot - Similar Threads - RUN DLL error

2. Run dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run dll error: I download and installed autoruns but I didn't find the same file path to delete I have also updated the latest windows 11 RunDLL error not resolving i am also not able to find counte-1 in file location Laptop MSI Modern-14, Ryzen 5500U, 8GB Ram...
  3. Run dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run dll error: I download and installed autoruns but I didn't find the same file path to delete I have also updated the latest windows 11 RunDLL error not resolving i am also not able to find counte-1 in file location Laptop MSI Modern-14, Ryzen 5500U, 8GB Ram...
  4. RUN DLL ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RUN DLL ERROR: I need help getting rid of this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error/85a5c2d6-3c1a-45cc-b98c-ddf639d50f70
  5. Run DLL Error

Run DLL Error: I have an error that comes up upon startup of my pc that reads "There was a problem starting C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Local\Temp\WNUYVJ~1.DLL The specified module could not be found." Ive tried upgrading the Windows itself and that it doesnt work. Just looking for some...
  6. run dll error

run dll error: I have a run dll issue there was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\spool\driers\x64\3\cnmsmck.dll C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3\cnmsmck.dll is not a valid win32 application...
  7. Run dll error

Run dll error: When I start up my lap top I get an error message that the module cannot be found. How do I fix it? Do I really need to fix it? I am not programmer savy and don't want to create a bigger problem by clicking on the wrong "option". My McAfee says everything is good when it...
  8. Run dll error

Run dll error: I keep getting a pop up for RunDLL. It says there was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error/f85e1444-803f-466a-9474-95fcf58f9ae0
  9. Run DLL error

Run DLL error: Following error occured on my PC. “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll This specific module could not be found” Any idea on what this means? Running Windows 10, Version 10.0.17763, build 17763 Thank you...
  10. Run DLL error message/background container.dll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error message/background container.dll: I am getting the following message: Run DLL There was a problem starting C:\users\----\appData\local\Cctbplt\backgroundcontainer\background container.dll I searched in windows task scheduler library but I didn't find background container in the list What can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dll error after reboot