Windows 10: Run DLL error message/background container.dll

Discus and support Run DLL error message/background container.dll in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting the following message: Run DLL There was a problem starting C:\users\----\appData\local\Cctbplt\backgroundcontainer\background... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Md_atif530, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Run DLL error message/background container.dll

I am getting the following message:

Run DLL

There was a problem starting

C:\users\----\appData\local\Cctbplt\backgroundcontainer\background container.dll

I searched in windows task scheduler library but I didn't find background container in the list

What can I do to repair this problem?

Thank you.

:)

Md_atif530, Sep 30, 2018

2. MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Please help to fix nothing has worked.

Hi,

It's really odd that half of your programs won't run because of the error message "MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". The
    .dll could be the culprit behind why the error message is showing up. However, let's try if these steps will make a difference:

• We're going to test it first with one of your programs. Uninstall one of the programs that is experiencing the issue.
    • Manually replace the DLL once done uninstalling the program.
    • Remove MSVCR120.dll from c:\Windows\System32\MSVCR120.dll.
    • Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.
    • Restart your computer.
    Download C++ 2013 library on this link.

3. Install the program again that you've uninstalled using an

account or user profile that has Administrator rights and

Administrator privileges. You may also need to right-

click and Run the program As Administrator.

4. Once done installing the program, run it and see if the

issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 30, 2018
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Run DLL error message/background container.dll

Run DLL Issue

Having the driver won't cause the run dll error.

When you get the message do you notice an icon along the taskbar with a blue underline?

Have you check reliability history to see if it gives you more detail? Type reliability history into Cortana, it should be at top of list.

Caledon Ken, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Run DLL error message/background container.dll

1. Run DLL error message/background container.dll - Similar Threads - Run DLL error

2. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  3. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": I am trying to run different applicationsgames on steam and epic games such as steam or epic games content. When I attempt to open the file my computer gives the pop-up message that "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  4. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": I am trying to run different applicationsgames on steam and epic games such as steam or epic games content. When I attempt to open the file my computer gives the pop-up message that "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...
  5. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  6. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  7. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Wondows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Wondows or it contains an error.: After upgrading to windows 10 1903, error messages pop up at re-start or running certain software, saying " msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error..... Error status 0x000012f". Before upgrading (win10 1809), there was no...
  9. DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error: Hello microsoft support . I am having issues with one of the workstation computers that is part of the network that I run. The issue is that whenever I try to open Sonicwall NetExtender (a VPN client) i get an error that says "C:\windows\system32\rasman.dll is either not...
  10. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397