Windows 10: Run DLL message at start-up

Discus and support Run DLL message at start-up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What can I do with this message: C:users/myname/cnmss/specified module could not be found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoniaLeclerc, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Run DLL message at start-up

What can I do with this message:

C:users/myname/cnmss/specified module could not be found.

:)

SoniaLeclerc, Feb 9, 2021

2. Error: missing msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll with message: not designed to run on Windows or are corrupted on Windows 10 while playing Smite game

Hi Estelito,

Thank you for responding.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Unregister and re-register the msvcp110.dll and then check if you come across the issue.

Step 1: Steps to un-register
    msvcp110.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /u msvcp110.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window

Step 2:
    Steps to re-register msvcp110.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /i msvcp110.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window and check if the issue persists.

Method 2: Check if you have not deleted the msvcp110.dll file by mistake on your device.

Check for the file in Recycle bin. If found restore back.

Method 3: I suggest you to run the Microsoft Safety Scanner
    and check.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Also, when you perform Microsoft Safety Scanner from the link provided, data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential
    for data loss.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Run DLL Issue

Having the driver won't cause the run dll error.

When you get the message do you notice an icon along the taskbar with a blue underline?

Have you check reliability history to see if it gives you more detail? Type reliability history into Cortana, it should be at top of list.

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Run DLL message at start-up

Run DLL error

Hi Paolo,

Researching on the error message you provided, it seems that nvscap64.dll is related to
    Nvidia. That being said, it is possible that the error message is due to a faulty driver or misconfigured app. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried downloading the latest display adapter driver from the device manufacturer's support page?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 device?
    Click the Start button, type
    About your PC, and then press
    Enter to find out the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC.

For now, we suggest running the troubleshooter for devices and hardware. The troubleshooter for devices and hardware will scan your PC for any issues detected with the drivers and automatically fix them for you. You can find the troubleshooter from this

article
    , under Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Run DLL message at start-up

1. Run DLL message at start-up - Similar Threads - Run DLL message

2. Error message on start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message on start up: I get this message eon my laptop when I turn it on. C:\programfiles\windowsapps\microsoft,microsoftofficehub_18.2008.12711.0_x64_8...\localbridge.exe. Element not found i click ok and my screen goes blank...
  3. Error message on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message on start up: A message box keeps appearing when I start up my computer. Message: "There is a problem starting C\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 2540 series\bin\HPstatusBl.dll. The specified module could not be found." I have already uninstalled this printer. How can I get rid of this...
  4. Error message at start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message at start up: Just bought my daughter a refurbished hp stream notebook windows 10. At start up there is an error message stating product information is missing or invalid IE: Product name, configuration, serial number, product number is missing from system board. Does anyone knows what...
  5. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL: I keep getting this message when I power up my laptop: Run DLL There was a problem starting c:\users\dlaga\cnmss How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll/75fd78a5-2c48-449e-ac72-623a3477d366
  6. run dll error at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run dll error at start up: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, ver 1903 I get this error message: "There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll" How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-at-start-up/a8568b1a-116a-4f7d-9d30-d0e7262e0713
  7. Run DLL

Run DLL: RunDLL Error at Windows 10 Startup The following error message pops up whenever I login. It's associated with an HP Officejet 6700 which has been replaced with a new HP Officejet 8710. "Run DLL" "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP...
  8. RUN DLL error message after each reboot

RUN DLL error message after each reboot: C:\programfles\HP\HPdeskjet3050A J611 series\bin\hp status BL.dll The specicied module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-message-after-each-reboot/aff8b7f5-7291-4a87-9882-648ad618bcec
  9. Run DLL error message/background container.dll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error message/background container.dll: I am getting the following message: Run DLL There was a problem starting C:\users\----\appData\local\Cctbplt\backgroundcontainer\background container.dll I searched in windows task scheduler library but I didn't find background container in the list What can I...
  10. Run dll

in Windows 10 Support
    Run dll: I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on . 32757