Windows 10: Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file

Discus and support Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, some time ago i got malware on my computer, got it repaired and all that, the thing is that i some days ago i got a message of RunDLL saying that a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carlosjvc, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Carlosjvc Win User

Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file

So, some time ago i got malware on my computer, got it repaired and all that, the thing is that i some days ago i got a message of RunDLL saying that a specific module was missing in a TaskPlayer file, i didn´t gave it attention, got the last W10 update and thought that it will fix that window or whatever it is but it´s still there so, is there a way to fix this or is it a missing file or something?

* Moved from Virus & Malware

* Original title: Files

:)

Carlosjvc, Nov 10, 2019
  2. bobkat Win User

missing dll files for an old programme

I have used an old Brodabund family Tree Maker programme in many Windows versions as they have evolved. I successefully started it running in Win 10 but now I cannot open it. I get a message that tells me that variouse .dll files are missing. Can anyone suggest a means of curing this problem.

Thanks

bobkat, Nov 10, 2019
  3. dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Nov 10, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

MSVCP100.dll and MSVCP100.dll missing

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software changes to your device prior to the missing DLL files?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and see if it helps with the issue. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted
    files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

To run the System File Checker tool, you may follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, type
      Command Prompt or cmd, then right-click it, and click
      Run as administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following command, and press Enter:
      • sfc /scannow
    • After the process is finished, you may receive the results of the scan, if it found any corruptions within your device.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file - Similar Threads - Run DLL message

2. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  3. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  4. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  5. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  6. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  7. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  8. Missing DLL files

Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  9. dll file missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file