Windows 10: Run dll

Discus and support Run dll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on . 32757 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spooky24, Dec 5, 2015.

1. spooky24 Win User

Run dll

I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on .

:)

spooky24, Dec 5, 2015

2. Run DLL

This hasn't helped.

I am more miffed about the missing file and the lack of updates, I don't have a disc so cannot reload windows 10.

RobertThornby, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Run DLL

I'm getting this error on my computer but it shows up at no particular time just whenever it feels like it. RunDLL C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\Sysmenu.dll And it says something about a module missing. Can anyone please help me. I've just got Windows 10
    and I never had this problem before on the windows 8.1. Thanx.

Pat Devlin, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Run dll

Hi spooky24 welcome to Ten forums,

It's probably a corrupted Run library either from a software installation gone wrong, or a sloppy uninstallation.

• Take a look in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance open Maintenance dropdown menu,
    • then click Reliability History.
    • Now see if this error is present there and right click it to view details.
    • See if it lists which program it is associated with.
    • Then depending on if it's uninstalled or installed, uninstall it or reinstall then uninstall again.

If no program is listed, open up a command prompt and run the following:

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&sfc/scannow&Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc/scannow&pause

And let it run through then
    reboot and run it again to check if it cleaned everything. It
    may take awhile depending on your hardware(HDD or SSD), and it may
    appear to freeze at 20% on the third part, just be patient and
    let in run out.

Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Run dll

1. Run dll - Similar Threads - Run dll

2. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  3. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  4. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  5. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  6. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  7. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  8. Run dll error in the middle of the window 11 downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run dll error in the middle of the window 11 downgrade: It is also stuck on a 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-in-the-middle-of-the-window-11/efa086e0-8e14-4cf2-9175-eb71eb2200d8
  9. Run dll error in the middle of the window 11 downgrade

Run dll error in the middle of the window 11 downgrade: It is also stuck on a 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-in-the-middle-of-the-window-11/efa086e0-8e14-4cf2-9175-eb71eb2200d8
  10. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logifecht