Windows 10: Run dll

Discus and support Run dll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on . 32757 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spooky24, Dec 5, 2015.

1. spooky24 Win User

Run dll

I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on .

:)

spooky24, Dec 5, 2015

2. Run DLL

This hasn't helped.

I am more miffed about the missing file and the lack of updates, I don't have a disc so cannot reload windows 10.

RobertThornby, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Run DLL

I'm getting this error on my computer but it shows up at no particular time just whenever it feels like it. RunDLL C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\Sysmenu.dll And it says something about a module missing. Can anyone please help me. I've just got Windows 10
    and I never had this problem before on the windows 8.1. Thanx.

Pat Devlin, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Run dll

Hi spooky24 welcome to Ten forums,

It's probably a corrupted Run library either from a software installation gone wrong, or a sloppy uninstallation.

• Take a look in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance open Maintenance dropdown menu,
    • then click Reliability History.
    • Now see if this error is present there and right click it to view details.
    • See if it lists which program it is associated with.
    • Then depending on if it's uninstalled or installed, uninstall it or reinstall then uninstall again.

If no program is listed, open up a command prompt and run the following:

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&sfc/scannow&Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc/scannow&pause

And let it run through then
    reboot and run it again to check if it cleaned everything. It
    may take awhile depending on your hardware(HDD or SSD), and it may
    appear to freeze at 20% on the third part, just be patient and
    let in run out.

Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Run dll

1. Run dll - Similar Threads - Run dll

2. Run DLL issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run DLL issue: Hi there, When I open up my computer there is always a Run DLL issue that pops up and looks like this: please help me fix it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/917e4c8b-397c-46d4-8585-ab14bb8fa6d4
  3. Run DLL error

Run DLL error: Everytime windows starts, two run dll errors always pops up. Windows 10 is running normally before displaying this error message as seen below. Your help will much be appreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  4. running dll issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    running dll issue: [ATTACH] it's been a wile sins this message is printing when i starts windows, not having much trouble before, but now that i'm tring to install the new update it gives me a problem and it may be because of this apparent missing dll, but i really don't know what to do so...
  5. "windows system32 secur32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an...

"windows system32 secur32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an...: This issue has started about a week ago. I booted up my laptop and opened PyCharm - a popular Python interpreter. The program was not willing to open. sometimes I saw it in file manager, and sometimes not. After a couple of minutes of searching, I found an online solution....
  6. Run DLL Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Run DLL Error: hi, could anyone help , why I am getting this error after every startup of my computer.. I have attached the screen shot for your reference. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error/d50bcaed-8929-4e12-a258-d6f1c1f7000c
  7. Strange exe and dll that runs a console window on my pc when it starts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange exe and dll that runs a console window on my pc when it starts: Hello Everyone, I found this odd file in my C:\Users\[User Account Name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\gdtsgheb It has 2 files a dll and an executable. It runs on my computer every time in a terminal but it is too fast to see the file location but this time it froze for a few...
  8. MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVCP140.dll is missing. As such, some programs like Nvidia web helper can't run.: The file is missing and so is C plus plus on my computer. I am trying to install visual studio 2015 but it cannot because it says that vc redist x64.exe is missing. I found that the best solution was to do a clean install entirely, but i don't want to #### it up because it's...
  9. AppLocker Allowed Executable Runs Denied DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AppLocker Allowed Executable Runs Denied DLL: I am testing AppLocker's functionality to assess suitability for protecting a windows application from tampering. My goal is to test the robustness of its rules in the face of DLL hijacking. As a test I have a simple executable compiled from C# that displays a window and...
  10. I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?: I just downloaded Fighting Is Magic Tribute Edition on my new laptop, and it's worked perfectly on my old one, but now it's not working. When I go to run the application file, it says that the MSVCR100.dll is not found. I don't know why, and just to make sure I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logifecht