Windows 10: Run dll

Discus and support Run dll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on . 32757 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spooky24, Dec 5, 2015.

1. spooky24 Win User

Run dll

I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on .

:)

spooky24, Dec 5, 2015

2. Run DLL

This hasn't helped.

I am more miffed about the missing file and the lack of updates, I don't have a disc so cannot reload windows 10.

RobertThornby, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Run DLL

I'm getting this error on my computer but it shows up at no particular time just whenever it feels like it. RunDLL C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\Sysmenu.dll And it says something about a module missing. Can anyone please help me. I've just got Windows 10
    and I never had this problem before on the windows 8.1. Thanx.

Pat Devlin, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Run dll

Hi spooky24 welcome to Ten forums,

It's probably a corrupted Run library either from a software installation gone wrong, or a sloppy uninstallation.

• Take a look in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance open Maintenance dropdown menu,
    • then click Reliability History.
    • Now see if this error is present there and right click it to view details.
    • See if it lists which program it is associated with.
    • Then depending on if it's uninstalled or installed, uninstall it or reinstall then uninstall again.

If no program is listed, open up a command prompt and run the following:

Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&sfc/scannow&Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc/scannow&pause

And let it run through then
    reboot and run it again to check if it cleaned everything. It
    may take awhile depending on your hardware(HDD or SSD), and it may
    appear to freeze at 20% on the third part, just be patient and
    let in run out.

Cliff S, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Run dll

1. Run dll - Similar Threads - Run dll

2. Startup Run DLL error on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Run DLL error on startup: On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is there something I should be doing about this?...
  3. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run DLL: RunDLL Error at Windows 10 Startup The following error message pops up whenever I login. It's associated with an HP Officejet 6700 which has been replaced with a new HP Officejet 8710. "Run DLL" "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP...
  4. Run dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run dll error: I keep getting a pop up for RunDLL. It says there was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error/f85e1444-803f-466a-9474-95fcf58f9ae0
  5. Run DLL error

Run DLL error: Following error occured on my PC. “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll This specific module could not be found” Any idea on what this means? Running Windows 10, Version 10.0.17763, build 17763 Thank you...
  6. C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...: So i turn my pc on one day and for some reason i cant connect to the internet and when i try to troubleshoot it the following message apears: msdt.exe - Bad Image C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...
  7. DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error: Hello microsoft support . I am having issues with one of the workstation computers that is part of the network that I run. The issue is that whenever I try to open Sonicwall NetExtender (a VPN client) i get an error that says "C:\windows\system32\rasman.dll is either not...
  8. everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error: everytime i keep my lenovo laptop for charge i get an error saying there was a problem starting c:\g0ygNP64igg0ygNP64ig\50v1.dll please help if u know the fix...
  9. error in run " Downloading DLL... An error occured : error code = 0x800c0008 "

error in run " Downloading DLL... An error occured : error code = 0x800c0008 ": [ATTACH] yesterday i dont get the notification but idk why, now when i start the application always show pop up like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-run-downloading-dll-an-error-occured/8cf45b96-e5fc-4a75-ba7e-393089409a59
  10. run dll error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    run dll error: I have a paid account and I have been trying to fix this. I have tried three different times. What do you suggest now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error/a84c01c0-5fca-4e4c-a653-a5747f15efc5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logifecht