Windows 10: Run everything as admin / default administrative permission

Discus and support Run everything as admin / default administrative permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, The constant need for administrator permission and the need to run everything as administrator is something that frustrates me endlessly in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wiibe, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Wiibe Win User

Run everything as admin / default administrative permission

Hello,

The constant need for administrator permission and the need to run everything as administrator is something that frustrates me endlessly in windows. I'm talking about thinks like copy pasting, name change or the need to run cmd as administrator for some commands. I've always managed to turn this off somehow in previous windows versions, but i cant seem to find a solution for windows 10.

To be clear, this is what i'm talking about:

Run everything as admin / default administrative permission [​IMG]

In this case, windows is telling me i need to give extra permission to change the name of a shortcut to a game....

I've already turned of the UAC:

And my account in an admin account:

I saw that you can enable the real admin account in windows 10, but that account doesn't seem to be build for regular use. Some programs wont run, like Office and AVG. So using that account isn't an option.

I don't want to change the options for every new folder or shortcut, or right click run as admin everything, i want everything to be done as admin by default.

I know it isn't safe, but i don't care. I really hate windows asking me if i really want to change the name of a shortcut.

Can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance!

:)

Wiibe, Jul 31, 2015

2. Changing my account to administrator. How

You will need to login with an account that is administrator (there should be at least one by default), you can then grant admin permissions to your problem account.

MarkInKent, Jul 31, 2015
  3. HipScript Win User
    Windows Phone 7 is not detected by my computer and/or the Zune software__

I have a win7 32bit - was having same problem

Simple Fix for me: My change was to close all taskbar apps, run zune as administrator(right click option) - immediately I see it is working as the zune page identifies my samsung focus and I can sync files.

Surprised MS has not responded by even when you are administrator things do not run by default with admin rights. Many many applications fail with various issues because of this. The fix for other apps, 90% of the time, only requires it to run as administrator
    and respond okay yes to the prompt to allow - or set user permissions to default always run as admin. So previously I got all latest updates and applied them without success. MS Zune Run everything as admin / default administrative permission :), of all companies, kick themselves in the **** being victim of their own
    lockdown. Apparently the Zune software logic accessing (focus or other devices i would presume) need to have admin permissions.

HipScript, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Run everything as admin / default administrative permission

Cluster Head, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Run everything as admin / default administrative permission

1. Run everything as admin / default administrative permission - Similar Threads - Run everything admin

2. administrator dialog is not showing and getting full admin permissions for everything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator dialog is not showing and getting full admin permissions for everything: expect: run application and if the application needs for administrator permissions it must show a confirm dialog for running as administrator!result: running application with administrator even if i don't want to run it as administrator. everything is running using...
  3. administrator dialog is not showing and getting full admin permissions for everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator dialog is not showing and getting full admin permissions for everything: expect: run application and if the application needs for administrator permissions it must show a confirm dialog for running as administrator!result: running application with administrator even if i don't want to run it as administrator. everything is running using...
  4. administrator dialog is not showing and getting full admin permissions for everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Everything runs as Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything runs as Administrator: Good dayI made a mistake while installing NASM where I completely messed up my path variable and since then VS Code and other applications run as administrator.I would like to post screenshots of my current path variables and would like to ask whether there is some admin or...
  6. Everything runs as Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything runs as Administrator: Good dayI made a mistake while installing NASM where I completely messed up my path variable and since then VS Code and other applications run as administrator.I would like to post screenshots of my current path variables and would like to ask whether there is some admin or...
  7. Everything runs as Administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?: a while back i had to give myself more permissions in order to bring files over from my old PC. i have no had any issues with this since, but have noticed some programs that point out to me that i am going to "run it as admin" even though i have no clicked the option to do so...
  9. administrator user does not have admin permissions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator user does not have admin permissions: start menu does not work, run as admin does not work, services does not work. logged in as administrator in admin group. when asked this question in google "run as administrator" not working, most say go to cmd and run as admin lmao...
  10. Firefox won't run; Administrative permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox won't run; Administrative permission: (I probably asked this question some time ago, but I can't find on the site. Please be patient with me if you can find what I couldn't.) I'm running Windows 10 *upgraded from 8.1) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. After Tuesday's update, I found that Firefox (my default browser)...