Windows 10: run.hta dosyası

Discus and support run.hta dosyası in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Merhaba arkadaşlar. Ben bilgisayara DriverPack diye bir program kurmaya çalıştım. Kurulum tam bitecekken, program hata verdi ve bilgisayarı yeniden... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Umut Yaşar KAMALAK, Apr 7, 2021.

1. run.hta dosyası

Merhaba arkadaşlar. Ben bilgisayara DriverPack diye bir program kurmaya çalıştım. Kurulum tam bitecekken, program hata verdi ve bilgisayarı yeniden başlatmak zorunda kaldım. Ondan sonra gereksiz bir sürü program kurmuş. Onları kaldırdım ve C:\ deki dosyasınıda sildim. Ama bilgisayarı her açtığımda şöyle bir şey çıkıyor: Ne yapabilirim?

run.hta dosyası d03630e7-c936-45f0-b179-819bd87f42cd?upload=true.jpg

:)

Umut Yaşar KAMALAK, Apr 7, 2021

2. Trying to run an HTA gives "This app can't run on your PC"

Run the following two commands as administrator:

• Add file type with ftype command:

• Associate .hta extension with assoc command:

Then sign out and re-sign in to your account.

Biswapriyo, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 7, 2021
  4. run.hta dosyası

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

run.hta dosyası

1. run.hta dosyası - Similar Threads - run hta dosyası

2. win xp iso dosyası linki

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win xp iso dosyası linki: işte arayan için burda https://ia800703.us.archive.org/16/items/WindowsXPProfessionalwithServicePack3Turkish/tr_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_x14-80496.iso...
  3. win xp iso dosyası linki

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win xp iso dosyası linki: işte arayan için burda https://ia800703.us.archive.org/16/items/WindowsXPProfessionalwithServicePack3Turkish/tr_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_x14-80496.iso...
  4. micro client dosyası kurulumu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micro client dosyası kurulumu: micro client dosyası kurulumu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-client-dosyas%C4%B1-kurulumu/b86e9eed-df55-4ba4-9050-0ac26fb41219
  5. micro client dosyası kurulumu

micro client dosyası kurulumu: micro client dosyası kurulumu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-client-dosyas%C4%B1-kurulumu/b86e9eed-df55-4ba4-9050-0ac26fb41219
  6. micro client dosyası kurulumu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Task Scheduler having issues running .hta in Windows 10 environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler having issues running .hta in Windows 10 environment: Hi,We have workstations that need to be restarted at least once a week. We created an .hta file to run. The .hta file consists of a countdown and message that notifies end user that a reboot will take effect after 60 seconds. If they are still working on that workstation they...
  8. Task Scheduler having issues running .hta in Windows 10 environment

Task Scheduler having issues running .hta in Windows 10 environment: Hi,We have workstations that need to be restarted at least once a week. We created an .hta file to run. The .hta file consists of a countdown and message that notifies end user that a reboot will take effect after 60 seconds. If they are still working on that workstation they...
  9. Task Scheduler having issues running .hta in Windows 10 environment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Why was HTA deprecated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why was HTA deprecated: I still make my apps using HTA since I don't have Visual Studio I only have 8 GB remaining and VS is 20 GB which is like half my original amount of space but why was it deprecated. Is there any specific reason or was it just old and Microsoft decided to deprecate it....