Windows 10: Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application...

Discus and support Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Run Adobe after effect on my laptop suddenly sowing error "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" than my laptop showing blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Subash RK, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Subash RK Win User

Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application...

Subash RK, Jun 26, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Window Media Player shows migrate licence error.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Media player DVD.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

windows media player shows migrate license error "have to download a license"

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application...

Best media player software

What is the best media player software in two criteria:

• All-In-One
    • Video-Centric
    • Music-Centric
    Name your picks in both categories.

Thank you.

remixedcat, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application...

1. Run Media editing software on my laptop suddenly showing notification error "application... - Similar Threads - Run Media editing

2. Suddenly my all the games and heavy software are not launching but running in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly my all the games and heavy software are not launching but running in the...: One day suddenly my all games and heavy software are not launching but are running in the backgroundtask manager on opening the games. I tried reintalling the software and games.Also I tried updating the drivers but still the problems didn't solved.My system specsMSIGraphic...
  3. Suddenly my all the games and heavy software are not launching but running in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly my all the games and heavy software are not launching but running in the...: One day suddenly my all games and heavy software are not launching but are running in the backgroundtask manager on opening the games. I tried reintalling the software and games.Also I tried updating the drivers but still the problems didn't solved.My system specsMSIGraphic...
  4. Most of my installed applications are not showing in System > Notifications screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my installed applications are not showing in System > Notifications screen.: Some of them are Spotify, Chrome and Discord which supports windows notifications. I've tried reinstalling both apps as well as others and they still dont show so the desktop notifications are not working, they are enabled in both apps.I've tried multiple things like manually...
  5. Most of my installed applications are not showing in System > Notifications screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most of my installed applications are not showing in System > Notifications screen.: Some of them are Spotify, Chrome and Discord which supports windows notifications. I've tried reinstalling both apps as well as others and they still dont show so the desktop notifications are not working, they are enabled in both apps.I've tried multiple things like manually...
  6. ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION: after starting the application ETABS , application frozen or not responding , I have tried to troubleshooting it with compatibility setting but stills occurring same problem . Please someone help me yo get rid of this problem...
  7. ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR - RUNNING A APPLICATION: after starting the application ETABS , application frozen or not responding , I have tried to troubleshooting it with compatibility setting but stills occurring same problem . Please someone help me yo get rid of this problem...
  8. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.: I don't know what's happened. There's a notification to activate windows since last week. I bought my laptop around 2016 and windows is already a license version since I bought. Is there any license expiration? How can I solve this problem? As a consequence, I can't use...
  9. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows: I'm currently using "Windows 10 Home" and I have used my laptop since 2017. There's no such kind of license problem before. But, last 2 days ago, I got this error and my laptop is constantly showing the notification to activate the windows. As a consequence, I can't use...
  10. Media Notifications.

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Notifications.: [img] Is there any way to prevent the media notification like this one from Youtube from appearing when I pause/play content. It lingers for quite some time and it overlays even when in fullscreen for games. I'd assumed I could either turn off notifications on chrome or in...