Windows 10: Run Menu problem

Discus and support Run Menu problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I use RUN menu it doesn't seem to show past commands. Somebody told me a while ago how ti fix it but I can't find the answer now. 121556 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CountMike, Nov 13, 2018.

1. CountMike Win User

Run Menu problem

When I use RUN menu it doesn't seem to show past commands. Somebody told me a while ago how ti fix it but I can't find the answer now.

:)

CountMike, Nov 13, 2018
  2. dhoshaw Win User

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. dalchina Win User

Run Menu problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Run Menu problem

1. Run Menu problem - Similar Threads - Run Menu problem

2. Desktop Menu Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Menu Problem: Hi,When I right-click on a folder or file, on my laptop desktop, to access the menu, It does not appear.My screen seems to refresh and then it locks with the busy icon, and I usually have to log off and reboot. The small desktop menu is ok,I am using Windows 10 and the laptop...
  3. Problem with Start menue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Start menue.: Probably after an update, when I want to shut down I get a Critical Error message that the Start Menu does not work. I have to push the Power button to shut down.It says it will be fixed the next time I sign on, but it does not. 3 days now it is still not working.I welcome...
  4. Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu: Hi, I have been using Macrium Reflect for some time (Purchased) & love the boot recovery process when it all goes wrong, lol. However, now I am on Windows 10 2004 the boot menu fails to run (With & without the USB update image device). Error: - 0x000000e device is missing?...
  5. context menu problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu problem: Hovering with the mouse on a context menu it usually highlighted the options, now it doesn't, but only for the menus opened upon the desktop or a regular folder, the menus opened on a browser page like this one works as usual. How can i get back the highlight on all menus...
  6. Run menu

Run menu: when I typed a command into ru it would stay there .( msconfig,regedit/%temp% )etc now none of these stay on rebot its blank how to change so it will keep commands in there??...
  7. icon menu problems

icon menu problems: when i right click on any desktop icon the menu appears with a blue buffering ring for 1 to 2 seconds then both menu and ring both disappear, the menu will not stay open....
  8. Start Menu Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Problems: [img] Hi there. Recently I've had this problem with the start menu not being able to display any of the folders on the left hand side in Windows 10 Pro. In the settings application, the above image is what shows when I try to enable it. Any ideas? Thanks in advanced, ....
  9. Start menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu problem: Yesterday when i try to arrange icons in start menu i saw the problem ,i can not move any of icon in start menu, the icon disappear and i am not able to do anything until i restart windows explorer,but when i try rearrange again this bug occur again...Is there any solution?...
  10. Start menu problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu problems: [img] Anyone know how to fix this start menu? 76067