Windows 10: Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser

Discus and support Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As a part of the Automation Test, I have to set up my test framework to run tests on Microsoft Tablet(real device), I am not sure how to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by whereismymind, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser

As a part of the Automation Test, I have to set up my test framework to run tests on Microsoft Tablet(real device), I am not sure how to connect my framework with the tablet device. please suggest me some reliable approaches.
    Selenium framework is written using C# and NUnit.

• Target browser is Microsoft Tablet's browser
    • Both are in the same wifi
    • Continuous test is not considered for now
    • Real device is preferred over the online emulators

***Moved from Surface Pro (newest) / Wi-Fi and Internet***

:)

whereismymind, Sep 12, 2018

2. Enter username and password manually Selenium Webdriver

Please try the support options at
    https://www.seleniumhq.org/support/

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Enter username and password manually Selenium Webdriver

Hello,

I want to automate something which would be like for e.g, i will write script which will open facebook.com and it will let me enter my user name and password manually on the page and after i click on login, the things will get automated.. I am new in Selenium,
    and every help would be greatly appeciated

SipraDwibedi, Sep 12, 2018
  4. sttubs Win User

Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser

browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser

1. Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser - Similar Threads - Run Selenium Automation

2. "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge: An uninvited pop-up appeared for the second time asking to either "Turn on extension" or "Remove extension".What "another program" could have added the extension?Power Automate is not enabled;...
  3. "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge: An uninvited pop-up appeared for the second time asking to either "Turn on extension" or "Remove extension".What "another program" could have added the extension?Power Automate is not enabled;...
  4. Automated check on running process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automated check on running process: Hi all I have a query related to automating a process within Windows 10. For background, I have several headless machines in what I call my "data dungeon" (it's dark and cold), which I use to run a Python script that scrapes information (publicly available, nothing dodgy -...
  5. Tablet Driver not running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet Driver not running: So my tablet driver is not running. Ive tried restarting my desktop computer multiple times and I have no idea how to access the driver. The desktop model is the inspiron 387. I can go into the login screen and everything works perfectly fine, but once I login to my account...
  6. Automating Microsoft Paint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automating Microsoft Paint: So I've made a program that I give it a photo and a colour palette and it then re-draws that photo in Microsoft Paint, the program does not decompile change or alter Microsoft Paint in anyway. the program just moves the mouse around the screen in such a way to draw the photo....
  7. None of the browser running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of the browser running: I am getting ERR_CONNECTION_CLISED in chrome. I have tried many many things like troubleshooting, changing dns, flushing dns , scanning entire system, changing adapter connection, enabling safemode and then troubleshooting etc but nothing works. I need an immediate solution...
  8. Browsers Running in the Backround

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers Running in the Backround: Every time I leave a site I hit the x to close the window. Then I go to Task Manager to check and I have so many things running. Is there a way to correct this problem? Heres a screenshot to explain. Thanks, Carol[ATTACH]...
  9. Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selenium server terminates with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED: Attempts to install Selenium Server as a service (using nssm) in Windows 10 fail with Unexpected status SERVICE_PAUSED on nssm start selenium-server Selenium is selenium-server-standalone-2.53.0.jar. nssm is 2.24. OS is Windows 10, 1511, 32-bit. Event viewer says...
  10. Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation: Over the past few weeks, we’ve shown how Microsoft Edge has been rearchitected to empower developers to build more accessible experiences on the Web with HTML5 and UIA. To support this work, we need to ensure that accessibility is not accidentally regressed as we make other...