Windows 10: Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Single Macros won't work on my laptop but works for...

Discus and support Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Single Macros won't work on my laptop but works for... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; NB. I posted this issue in 365 Excel community forum and it was established that my vba code was correct but no one offered a fix for the issue so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DannielleHurley, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Single Macros won't work on my laptop but works for...

NB. I posted this issue in 365 Excel community forum and it was established that my vba code was correct but no one offered a fix for the issue so it persists.

I have Excel 365 W10 HP laptop 64bit. I have an excel file with lots of Macros in it. One single macros will not work, the error is Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Automation error. The system cannot find the file specified. The macros has been tried by multiple people including a different laptop I own and it works perfectly. The debug stops on this line of code

myShell.Run FolderName & FileName

The code it to double click on a listbox in a userform to open jpg and pdf files which are in the same folder as the excel file.

I have tried to fix the issue by following the steps on both of these websites but the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10-188c2b0f-10a7-d72f-65b8-32d177eb136c

https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/fix-stuck-cumulative-updates-windows-10/

Please help I'm desperate!

:)

DannielleHurley, Dec 4, 2020

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 4, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 4, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Single Macros won't work on my laptop but works for...

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Single Macros won't work on my laptop but works for...

1. Run-time error '-2147024894 80070002' Single Macros won't work on my laptop but works for... - Similar Threads - Run error 2147024894

2. Why won't my laptop work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't my laptop work?: Hello! so basically I have an old laptop it's called the lenovo T430 i5 14 thinkpad I went on google and searched something and clicked on an ad and downloaded a virus by mistake , at first the virus didn't do anything to my laptop so i deleted it after that I went to play a...
  3. My laptop won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't work: I updated my laptop recently . And it asks as choose an option when I turn onAnd when I select "continue to windows" It comes to the same interface. What can ido? And I reset my PC also but it didn't work....
  4. My laptop won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't work: I updated my laptop recently . And it asks as choose an option when I turn onAnd when I select "continue to windows" It comes to the same interface. What can ido? And I reset my PC also but it didn't work....
  5. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  6. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  7. Error code 80070002

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 80070002: Whenever I start my windows 10 i get the error code 80070002 Script: c:\users\HP\AppData\roaming\log\OfficeStarter.vbs line: 3 char: 1 code: 8007002 Source: null It says file not found I ran the troubleshoot for windows update but nothing was detected...
  8. My laptop key won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop key won't work: I don't know if this is the right platform to ask for help on this but I'll try anyway. So recently a sibling accidentally took off the "W" key from my laptop. I followed youtube tutorials on taking out the 2 plastic pieces that surround the rubbery circle and I removed...
  9. Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth won't work in my laptop: The blue tooth function disappeared from my laptop a few months after I bought it and I reckon it was a windows update that caused it to disappear but even after updating it to the newest driver, doing system restore, etc. it sill won't work :'( My hardware for sure has blue...
  10. Laptop won't work.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't work.: I just started my laptop and logged myself in when suddenly it started showing me "Hello" and "This could take a few minutes". Nothing special I thought, just was a little confused that it didn't update after I started the laptop, but right after was logging in. Now the...