Windows 10: Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

Discus and support Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, starting a VB6.0 program in W10 I get this "run-time error 339"-report, The opening screen is ok, but as soon as I try to start one of my menus I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raumichel, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Raumichel Win User

Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

Hi,
    starting a VB6.0 program in W10 I get this "run-time error 339"-report, The opening screen is ok, but as soon as I try to start one of my menus I get this report. It further says "one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can someone give me a hint, what to do in this situation?

:)

Raumichel, Jan 30, 2021

2. Run-time error '339': Component 'msmask32.ocx' error

Hello:

I am running WIN10 x 64 and trying to install a scientific/engineering program and keep getting this error:

Run-time error '339': Component 'msmask32.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks.

MatthewSteger, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Original title: Run-time error 339

I keep receiving run-time error 339 when I try to open a program that has been installed on my laptop. The error states that "Component comdlg32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." The program previously
    worked so I am unsure what has happened. Please tell me what I can do to rectify this. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

safaalsultany, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

COMPONENT COMCTL32.OCX OR ONE OF ITS DEPENDENCIES NOT CORRECTLY REGISTERED:A FILE IS MISSING OR INVALID”

thanks, for suggestions and helps

FabrizioFazzini, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

1. Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered - Similar Threads - Run error 339

2. "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: I am trying to download Nacsport Basic+ Sport Analysis Software and it now comes up with "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. It was working fine, i then went to put in the product code, needed to be...
  3. "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: I am trying to download Nacsport Basic+ Sport Analysis Software and it now comes up with "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. It was working fine, i then went to put in the product code, needed to be...
  4. Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly...: Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-339-component-fm20dll-or-one-of-its/0b02bd94-b9da-475a-8349-6e6bdbfd9386
  5. COMCTL32.ocx error

COMCTL32.ocx error: Hi , I am getting component "COMCTL32.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid.i tired all the options in search.registering COMCTL32.ocx ,Downloaded new file and registered again and other options still getting same issue.Please...
  6. Component saxzip2.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Component saxzip2.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: Hello! I'm trying to open a custom 3rd party program I just unzipped and it give me the following error: Component saxzip2.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid I have no idea what this is other than an Active X 'thing'.......
  7. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: Original title: Run-time error 339 I keep receiving run-time error 339 when I try to open a program that has been installed on my laptop. The error states that "Component comdlg32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." The...
  8. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: ORIGINAL TITLE: Comctl32.ocx Hi, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but it says 'Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'. I've seen this topic on the forum before and read your answers to these...
  9. Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error: [ATTACH] If you receive Comctl32.ocx file missing or failed to load error, or if it not correctly registered, then you may need to download it again and re-register the file. Here’s how to do it. The error message you receive would [...] This post Fix Comctl32.ocx file is...
  10. COMCTL32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMCTL32.OCX: Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/comctl32ocx/b51613e2-e032-45ac-b4cf-2b8e58c2096e