Windows 10: run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist

Discus and support run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I fix run-time error '340' Control array '80' doesn't exist in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fixeditonce, Oct 14, 2018.

1. run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist

How do I fix run-time error '340' Control array '80' doesn't exist in Windows 10?

:)

fixeditonce, Oct 14, 2018

2. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Oct 14, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 14, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist

1. run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist - Similar Threads - run error '340'

2. Bugcheckcode 340 & 26

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheckcode 340 & 26: Lately my computer has been randomly saying an error has occurred and is going to restart and noticed files are starting to disappear. I have included screen shots of the critical errors shown in event viewer. Guessing it’s a sign that my hard drive is in need of replacing?...
  3. Bugcheckcode 340 & 26

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugcheckcode 340 & 26: Lately my computer has been randomly saying an error has occurred and is going to restart and noticed files are starting to disappear. I have included screen shots of the critical errors shown in event viewer. Guessing it’s a sign that my hard drive is in need of replacing?...
  4. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hello,My computer crashes sporadically all of a sudden.Can someone help me to solve why this is happening ? Latest DUMP file can be found here.Thanks in advance for any tips....
  5. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hello,My computer crashes sporadically all of a sudden.Can someone help me to solve why this is happening ? Latest DUMP file can be found here.Thanks in advance for any tips....
  6. there an error that says that my drive doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there an error that says that my drive doesn't exist: I was updating an app on my computer but it won't let, it says the drive does not exist or is not accessible. I have an external drive were everything is stored and has always worked but not this message appears and i don't know what to do. And my external hard drive seems to...
  7. Port 80 and Port 443 non existent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port 80 and Port 443 non existent: I am trying to use apache for a web development class and we are required to use xmapp to do so, Apache runs on port 80 and I believe SQL runs on port 443 but when i check netstat these ports are not even listed. Nothing I can tell is assigned to these ports either I do not...
  8. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hi, Since about a week ago, my computer has been having random BSOD's and I can't really wrap my head around it. It happens when I'm playing games, but also when randomly browsing the internet. I've uploaded the minidumps from the last 2 files to a Onedrive which you can...
  9. BSOD - BugcheckCode 340

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BugcheckCode 340: Hi, can someone help me to solve why is my computer crashing all of a sudden? I didn't make any HW changes or install anything new but from 25.9. it keeps crashing a I don't know why. I tried few HDD test and every pass. Log from event viewer can be found here Thanks...
  10. Cannot run Photoshop Elements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot run Photoshop Elements: I cannot run Photoshop Elements 2018 that I’ve bought at the Windows Store. I receive the message that there isn’t enough Ram and I have to select the integer between 50-to 8. I tried regedit but I found the software and Adobe but not Photoshop window...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run-time error 340 control array 80

2. run-time error 340

3. run time error 340