Windows 10: run time error 429

Discus and support run time error 429 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using windows 10.I have in the computer a program called Legacy 9.0,It is a genealogy program.I do back ups on the file every time I add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertMerrill, Feb 1, 2019.

1. run time error 429

I am using windows 10.I have in the computer a program called Legacy 9.0,It is a genealogy program.I do back ups on the file every time I add something.

Just recently I uploaded the file to the Legacy cloud.when I do a back up now I get the message run time error 429,active x component can't create object

when I do the same back up with cloud unchecked,it creates the back up.

:)

RobertMerrill, Feb 1, 2019

2. VB6 and Error Number 429 ActiveX Component can't create object

VB6 executable will not run, error: Error Number 429 ActiveX component can't create object

IT Department (ITDept), Feb 1, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    error 429 when playing game

Hi Russ

An ActiveX error 429 is usually solved by reinstalling the Application or game that threw the error. The ActiveX component will be repaired by the re-installation . ..

DaveM121, Feb 1, 2019
  4. run time error 429

error 429 when playing game

The game that I have downloaded from the internet gives me an activex runtime error 429. I cannot play this game, when I start I get this error

RussDrinkard, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

run time error 429

1. run time error 429 - Similar Threads - run error 429

2. error 429

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  3. error 429

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  4. error 429

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC: [ATTACH]Many users are reporting that they are seeing Error Code 529 when trying to access the Minecraft Realms. The problem with this error in particular is that you can not fathom what’s the reason as there is no error message. So, if you are seeing Minecraft Realms Error...
  6. Run-time error '482'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Run-time error '482': After the last windows update i keep getting an error message when trying to print as folllows - Run-time error '482' Printer error The printer will also not print a test page. I have restarted printer and computer and changed USB cable without any luck...
  7. Run time error 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run time error 7: I have a Vba package that returns “run-time error 7” on my new W10 machine but runs fine on other W10 machines. what is missing in my new W10 setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-time-error-7/826e4886-21fd-48a5-bc90-f2581ca5a06a
  8. "Run Time Error 53"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Run Time Error 53": Hello, everyone. I keep getting this "note" / pop up every time I open an Office 365 application. Is there something wrong? It worked perfectly well until now. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  9. error 429 when playing game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error 429 when playing game: The game that I have downloaded from the internet gives me an activex runtime error 429. I cannot play this game, when I start I get this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-429-when-playing-game/5780adec-5fbe-4149-bd97-af548a852777"
  10. Error 429 and 500 on Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 429 and 500 on Microsoft .NET Framework: If you can offer serious help please comment something down below. It doesn't matter what the error of the two is I keep getting the same message as follows. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box....