Windows 10: run time error on windows 10

Discus and support run time error on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello from sunny georgia, i just installed , re installed windows 10 several times, did the c++ updates and all the staff i could find on forums but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by totlaTotladze, Oct 6, 2018.

1. run time error on windows 10

hello from sunny georgia, i just installed , re installed windows 10 several times, did the c++ updates and all the staff i could find on forums but did not fixed the problem anyway...

the problem is that i cant install any game on my pc... as soon as i try to run the installer louncher the "runtime error" occures...

ill try to upload the screenshot to view the problem, please if any tips, help me to deal with this problem...

thnx & brgds run time error on windows 10 d00a9af2-1b66-4d0c-aea8-a77561a027bc?upload=true.png run time error on windows 10 ecd8a3e9-4ff5-46f5-a9a9-86e60a635561?upload=true.png

:)

totlaTotladze, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  4. run time error on windows 10

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

For those that don't have the tray notification.

If you don’t think any of these conditions apply to you, and you’re still not seeing the icon, you can also try running the solution below, which will verify your device meets all the prerequisites and then turn on the Get Windows 10 app:

• Open Notepad
    • Copy the following text and paste it into Notepad:
    REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\UpgradeExperienceIndicators" /v UpgEx | findstr UpgEx

if "%errorlevel%" == "0" GOTO RunGWX

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Appraiser" /v UtcOnetimeSend /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

:CompatCheckRunning

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser" | findstr Ready

if NOT "%errorlevel%" == "0" ping localhost >nul &goto :CompatCheckRunning

:RunGWX

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig"

• Click File, and then Save As
    • In the File name box, change the file name to ReserveWin10.cmd

• Then click the dropdown next to Save as type, and select All files (*.*)

• Select the folder you would like to save the file to.For this example, let’s choose to save the file to the C:/Temp folder.Then click Save.

• Open an elevated command prompt.(From the Start screen or Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search box, and then in the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and selectRun as administrator.)

• Finally, run the file from the location you saved to in Step 6.In this example, you would type the following in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter:

C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd
    The Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser can take 10 – 30 minutes to run, during which the script will continuously provide status reports that it is running. Please be patient.

If the script is failing in an infinite loop, then you don’t have the necessary prerequisite Windows Updates. Besides requiring Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you must also have installed:

For Windows 7 SP1:

KB3035583

KB2952664

For Windows 8.1 Update:

KB3035583

KB2976978

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

run time error on windows 10

1. run time error on windows 10 - Similar Threads - run error

2. Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...: I have looked up countless ways to make .Net Windows Desktop Runtime to work, none of them have worked for me. I just got this new computer and cannot for the life of me figure out a way for .Net to actually just download. I've tried numerous answers within the Microsoft...
  3. Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...: I have looked up countless ways to make .Net Windows Desktop Runtime to work, none of them have worked for me. I just got this new computer and cannot for the life of me figure out a way for .Net to actually just download. I've tried numerous answers within the Microsoft...
  4. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  5. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  6. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  7. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  8. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  9. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

"We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  10. this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error when installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error when installing...: when trying to install dji driver for windows i get this publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine error. is there a way to fix this without going and changing in reg files? its kinda annoying! i cant install drivers for my dji controller...