Windows 10: 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword

Discus and support 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes my printer hangs. In a non admin account my spouse will drill down to the following 1 select the specific printer from "printer & settings" 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hollerxv, Sep 18, 2021.

1. hollerxv Win User

'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword

Sometimes my printer hangs. In a non admin account my spouse will drill down to the following 1 select the specific printer from "printer & settings" 2 select button "manage" 3 select "run the troubleshooter". For some reason running the troubleshooter requires the admin permission to run. How do I make that unnecessary? Frank

:)

hollerxv, Sep 18, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 18, 2021
  4. 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword

1. 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword - Similar Threads - 'run troubleshooter requiring

2. Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting: I keep having an issue where my bluetooth keyboard/controller keeps freezing with a button pressed from time to time. Running the built in Windows 11 troubleshooter seems to help. Always returns this report: It's most notable with my keyboard, controller and headset. It's...
  3. Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth requires constant troubleshooting: I keep having an issue where my bluetooth keyboard/controller keeps freezing with a button pressed from time to time. Running the built in Windows 11 troubleshooter seems to help. Always returns this report: It's most notable with my keyboard, controller and headset. It's...
  4. FACEBOOK PASWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    FACEBOOK PASWORD: i DONOT KNOW MY OLD FACEBOOK PASSWORD SO AM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUT BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY ISSUES! CANNOT PUT IN A NEW PASSWORD! WHAT DO I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-pasword/067e0393-45e8-48ad-ab20-f19a46580175
  5. Windows pasword

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows pasword: How can I recover a forgotten Windows 10 password? I have a Microsoft account but the password for this doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pasword/bc2f494c-a3e2-4c25-a2b4-b34e29b54fa1
  6. Pasword lock

Pasword lock: I tried to change the password of my Microsoft account yesterday and it failed. During second attempt I got message that I have tried to change the password too many times so I have to try again tomorrow. That was yesterday and even today afternoon it does'nt work. How long I...
  7. Troubleshoot is not running on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot is not running on my PC: When I start Troubleshooting on my PC, the pop-up says that “Fix-it troubleshooter cannot run due to an error”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-is-not-running-on-my-pc/e139b45e-27bd-47c2-a566-d41ec841b881
  8. CMOS pasword

CMOS pasword: I did not set a CMOS password but it is now asking for one. I know how to reset it but why is it asking for one if I did not set one? Is there a default password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmos-pasword/1e239ae1-8314-4ad1-84a6-c5b2a9cdd908"
  9. Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required

in Windows 10 News
    Make Windows 10 run Troubleshooters automatically when required: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]What started with Microsoft Fixit, has now grown into an automated solution. Its been long since we have troubleshooters as part of Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 v1903, the Windows team is taking it to the next level. Its called [...] This post Make...
  10. Require a Powershell Script for running Windows Update Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Require a Powershell Script for running Windows Update Troubleshooter: Hi , I am from Remote Support Team and need to troubleshoot some issues from the back end. Are there any Powershell scripts or .ps1 files for running the Windows Update Troubleshooter in the Windows 10 systems as I can't take the remote session of the client systems. Can...