Windows 10: Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop

Discus and support Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is the following configuration possible: - one laptop - two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinHarris9, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop

Is the following configuration possible:

- one laptop

- two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

- desktop extended across all three displays (laptop screen, monitor 1, monitor 2)

Thanks!

:)

KevinHarris9, Nov 21, 2019

2. Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop?

- one laptop

- two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

- desktop extended across all three displays (laptop screen, monitor 1, monitor 2)

Dominique_779, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop?

- one laptop

Thanks!

Anonymous4827754, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop

Issue with connecting Dual monitor with Wireless Display Adapter

Hi Penny Wells,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when things do not work as they should. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the model of the TV?

This issue can occur if there is pending firmware update or the issue with the drivers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and let us know about the results:

Method 1: Fix connections to wireless displays or docks.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks.

Method 2: Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

If method 1 doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to follow all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting Wireless
    Display Adapters
    refer the steps ‘Having trouble connecting your device to the adapter?’

Note: The above article contains steps regarding Firmware update.
    Modifying BIOS settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop

1. Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop - Similar Threads - Run monitors wireless

2. Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Display Adapter: How to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-display-adapter/3055f568-416e-4290-b86b-e02d69f02d1a
  3. Connect to Two Wireless networks with one adapter simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect to Two Wireless networks with one adapter simultaneously: So we have a need to connect to two wireless networks with one adapter. Basically we have one network for communicating locally between devices that does not have internet access by design. We then have a separate network with Internet access. Normally in this situation...
  4. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  5. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  6. Two external monitors on one laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two external monitors on one laptop: Hi all! I am using my laptop for work and have been using an external monitor with it as well. I would like to add an additional. I have two ports, a VGA and an HDMI but windows will only allow me to output to one. Is there any way for me to "output" one screen but have my...
  7. Running a Second Monitor & Wireless Display from Lenovo P50 Thinkpad Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running a Second Monitor & Wireless Display from Lenovo P50 Thinkpad Laptop: Hi Microsoft Community - I'm currently "duplicating" my Thinkpad screen onto a Dell monitor via HDMI. I leave the laptop closed, so I'm only using one screen. I recently purchased an Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor V2 for an Insignia TV and want to be able to "Extend"...
  8. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...
  9. Two monitors but only one display works

Two monitors but only one display works: I have two monitors displaying the Windows 10 screen and all of my shortcut buttons. I have gone through display settings and extending the displays. I have them set up in the right sequence. When I click on the 2nd monitor, everything appears on the 1st monitor. I...
  10. Running one monitor two machines

Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...