Windows 10: Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook?

Discus and support Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I get Windows 10 on my Acer Chromebook R13 MediaTek processor M8173C Core PilotTM quad-core ARM® Cortex-A72/A53 heterogeneous multiprocessor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TracyGrott, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook?

Can I get Windows 10 on my Acer Chromebook R13 MediaTek processor M8173C Core PilotTM quad-core ARM® Cortex-A72/A53 heterogeneous multiprocessor?

Will I have to pay for Windows 10 download? And, is it going to affect the performance of my Chromebook?

:)

TracyGrott, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Acer Unveils the Chromebook Tab 10

Acer today unveiled the first education tablet running Chrome OS, the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 (D651N). The new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 is designed for Acer's education customers and will be used in K-12 classrooms to expand and enhance student learning by bringing the speed, simplicity and security of Chrome OS into the tablet form factor.

"The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 combines advances in hardware and application support to enable more meaningful learning for an even wider range of K-12 students," said James Lin, General Manager, Commercial & Detachable Notebooks, IT Products Business at Acer. "The new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 encourages students to discover new ways of understanding the world around them."

Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook? 7EU57duOGKtS9zb1_thm.jpg

Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook? fh5Oau0JA9tpG2he_thm.jpg

Students Can Do More with QXGA Display, Portable Design
    Students can see their classwork and apps in stunning clarity and bright color on the 9.7-inch QXGA IPS touch display. Providing 2048 x 1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch, the display offers students incredibly clear perspectives on the topics they are studying. The slim size and portable design enables the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 to be moved around the classroom and taken to even more places for continuous learning. This means a wider range of students, including younger ones with smaller hands, can handle the device and engage with the intuitive touch display as they navigate, zoom and spin through their lessons.

In addition, the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 fully supports Google Play, which gives teachers and students access to educational Android apps that have been approved and curated by administrators to let them collaborate, discover, engage and learn.

The compact size ensures that the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 easily fits in a backpack or desk, and the unique cobalt blue color makes it stand out so it's easy to find. The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 weighs only 1.21 pounds (550g) and measures just 6.78 (W) x 9.38 (D) x 0.39 (H) inches [172.2 (W) x 238.2 (D) x 9.98 (H) mm].

Features Make the Most of Chrome OS
    Students can use the front 2MP HD webcam and dual accompanying speakers and microphone for chats over Google Hangouts. The rear 5MP camera enables students to capture video and images.

To give students additional ways to interact with the Acer Chromebook Tab 10, the device comes standard with a Wacom EMR stylus. Students can work precisely with interactive apps, sketch, take notes and capture ideas that can be shared with classmates and teachers. The Wacom EMR stylus can be embedded in the chassis dock for secure storage. Plus, it doesn't require a battery and is resistant to accidental drops.

The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 provides long battery life of up to 9 hours - enough for 1:1 programs where students use them throughout their school day, as well as at home for projects. Schools with dedicated labs and wireless carts can use the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 over several days of classroom time.

Easy to Manage and Keep Secure
    IT administrators can manage the new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 as easily as any of the other Chrome OS-based devices on their campus. They can make updates, configure apps, as well as manage extensions and policies with the Chrome Education license.

The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 can be shared throughout the school site and in labs since Chrome OS supports multiple user sign-in, giving students quick access to their information, apps, projects, Gmail and more when they log onto their unique account. Even if a device is lost, stolen or damaged, students won't lose their information. Storage on Google Drive2 protects files, documents and photos safely in the cloud, and ensures that the most current version is always available. Plus, Chrome OS is automatically updated and guards students against ever-changing online threats, such as viruses and malware.

Solid Performance and Ports
    The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 responds quickly and can run multiple apps at once, as it's powered by an OP1 Processor that integrates dual-core Cortex-A72 and quad-core Cortex-A53 processors. Also, it includes 4GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board storage. Students will stay connected to their school's network with fast and reliable 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity and can connect to displays and other devices via Bluetooth 4.1.

The new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 port, which can be used to charge the device as well as other products, transfer data quickly up to 5Gbps, and connect to an HD display. It also features combo headphone/speaker jack and a MicroSD card reader.

Planned Support for Augmented Reality
    The Acer Chromebook Tab 10 will support augmented reality in the future to allow students to experience new ways of learning with Expeditions AR. Expeditions AR is Google's AR technology that maps the classroom and places 3D objects in it for students to study, making subjects such as biology, geography and astronomy easier to comprehend.

Price and Availability
    The new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 (D651N) will be available to education and commercial customers in North America in April with prices starting at US$329 and in EMEA in May with prices starting at €329 (including VAT).

Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To learn more about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com .

Chino, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Acer Launches the C720 Chromebook

Acer America today debuts its new Acer C720 Chromebook line that features processors based on the Haswell micro-architecture for faster performance and up to 8.5 hours of battery life.

This third-generation Chromebook has a design that is 30 percent thinner than its predecessor. It's also lighter and for the first time, it features an anti-glare display, making it ideal for families and students who want a Chromebook that can be enjoyed in a range of settings, even outdoors in sunlight.

Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook? Acer_Chromebook_C720_01_thm.jpg

"The Acer C720 is a significant step forward for our highly-acclaimed Acer Chromebook line, as it delivers speedy performance, quick boot times, a matte anti-glare display and a slimmer design that is portable enough for anywhere use," said Arif Maskatia, chief technology officer, Acer America. "These key advances allow families and students to continue collaborating, learning and playing in exciting ways, all while staying secure since Chrome OS includes multiple layers of protection from online threats."

The new Acer C720 Chromebook builds on the popular Acer C710 Chromebook, which was lauded for its performance and integration of Google's Chrome operating system at a ground-breaking affordable price. It meets the needs of students, families, anyone on a budget, and the growing number of customers who enjoy the Google ecosystem for school, work and entertainment.

Speedy Performance and Long Battery Life
    Customers can begin their online fun, research and social networking quickly with the Acer C720. It boots up in less than 7 seconds and resumes nearly instantly from sleep mode thanks to the fast Solid State Drive. The new Chromebook is powered by an Intel Celeron 2955U processor based on the Intel Haswell micro-architecture, so it delivers a noticeable boost in both performance and battery life. The battery keeps customers going for up to 8.5 hours, ideal for all day productivity and fun. Customers can power through web pages and docs, and will also enjoy fluid HD video and apps with the support of up to 4 GB of DDR3L memory. Plus, the Acer C720 quickly connects to hotspots and wireless networks via 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi.

Security for Multiple Users, Collaboration
    Customers will appreciate that the Chrome OS is updated automatically, so it always has the latest features. Multiple layers of security features including data encryption and verified boot defend the Acer C720 Chromebook against online threats, malware and viruses. This is especially useful for parents and school administrators who are responsible for protecting students. IT administrators can also manage the Chromebooks remotely for speedier app roll-outs and increased efficiency.

The Acer C720 Chromebook also keeps data safe when the device is used by multiple users, such as for collaboration in the classroom and for projects for home, school or work. Users can have separate accounts to ensure their project, Gmail and other information is kept safe if the Chromebook is lost, stolen, or lent to a friend. Also, Acer Chromebook customers are offered up to 100 GB of free Google Drive storage for the first two years after purchase, so files, documents, photos and more are stored safely in the cloud. Customers can also access files offline, and even open and edit MS Office documents as well as Google Documents. Schools will appreciate that the Acer C720 Chromebooks have a Kensington lock to secure them to a classroom or mobile cart.

New Thinner, Lighter Design with all the Extras
    The new Acer C720 has a design that is more than 30 percent thinner than its predecessor, measuring only 0.75-inches thick. It still includes a full-sized keyboard, so customers can comfortably create and edit documents and spreadsheets. The device weighs only 2.76 pounds, so it's easy to carry in a backpack or bag. The slim and sleek size of the Acer C720 still provides room for a vibrant 11.6-inch ComfyView HD display with a 1366x768 resolution that keeps websites, images and video crisp and clear. Plus, the display has a matte, anti-glare property, enabling students and families to enjoy the Chromebook outside in sunlight for classwork, reading, playing games and more.

The Acer C720's integrated HD webcam delivers sharp and detailed images and rich color saturation. Combined with the microphone, the Chromebook is great for video chatting as well as capturing video and photos for sharing online. Plus, the dual speaker design ensures crisp and clear stereo audio for enjoying music, video and more. The Acer C720 connects to popular consumer electronics devices such as camcorders, digital cameras and smart phones via its fast USB 3.0 port as well as a USB 2.0 port. It also has an HDMI port for pushing video and content to external displays and HDTVs. In addition, customers can access other media and files through the SD card reader.

Pricing, Availability and Warranty
    The first model in the Acer C720 Series, the C720-2800, is available for pre-order now at Amazon.com and BestBuy.com with 4 GB of memory and a 16GB SSD at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of only $249.99 in the United States. It will also be available this month at the Acer Store. Additional configurations will be available in the coming weeks.

The new Acer C720 comes with a standard one-year parts and labor warranty, which can be extended to three years with the Acer Advantage service. All Acer Chromebooks are backed by toll-free service and support.

Cristian_25H, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook?

did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?

did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?

kentbettendorf, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook?

1. Run Windows 10 on Acer Chromebook? - Similar Threads - Run Acer Chromebook

2. Is there anyway I can download Windows 10 onto my Acer Chromebook ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can download Windows 10 onto my Acer Chromebook ?: I have recently bought a Acer Laptop but it has Chromebook OS. I absolutely have to have Windows 10 or above to run many of my Cricut design space and other image editing software that I need to do my job. Is there anyway to download Windows onto my chromebook? I have to have...
  3. Is there anyway I can download Windows 10 onto my Acer Chromebook ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway I can download Windows 10 onto my Acer Chromebook ?: I have recently bought a Acer Laptop but it has Chromebook OS. I absolutely have to have Windows 10 or above to run many of my Cricut design space and other image editing software that I need to do my job. Is there anyway to download Windows onto my chromebook? I have to have...
  4. Is there anyway I can download Windows 10 onto my Acer Chromebook ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. downloading windows 10 on a chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading windows 10 on a chromebook: i was wondering how i could get windows 10 on a chromebook ive been trying but i cant seem to find a way to get it so i was wondering if anybody could help me find a way...
  6. Windows 10 on a Chromebook

Windows 10 on a Chromebook: How would i download/install windows 10 on to my chromebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-a-chromebook/08ebdd15-55e0-47f9-b377-94a7d8e9e264
  7. Chromebook To Windows 10

Chromebook To Windows 10: I wanted to ask if i can get windows 10 on my chromebook. Is there a way to install it without disc or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chromebook-to-windows-10/a32a58e4-702a-49f9-a2d4-13f45a5b5f83
  8. Windows 10 on Chromebook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on Chromebook: Anyone know if it's possible to run Windows 10 on the HP Chromebook 14 CA052WM? submitted by /u/PhenomenalBlaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evb0rh/windows_10_on_chromebook/
  9. Windows for Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows for Chromebook?: Is it at all possible to install windows OS on a Chromebook laptop? I have an Acer Chromebook R11, and I do like it, but it’s annoying to either not be able to download certain things with only windows/Mac options, or not be able to download certain things at all. I figure if...
  10. did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?: did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-my-acer-chromebook-n16q9-come-with-windows-10/5711c5fe-f38c-4a0c-844e-248e63251fe4