Windows 10: Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, and shutdown

Discus and support Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, and shutdown in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, […] This article Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 28, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, and shutdown

WinClub, Nov 28, 2020
  2. sachind1 Win User

script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Logoff, logon, shutdown, restart and startup sounds are so 90s!

fracking4oil, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, and shutdown

Logoff/Logon/shutdown/restart/startup sounds not playing in Windows 10

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do?

Marios Georgiou14, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, and shutdown

1. Run Windows PowerShell scripts first at user logon, logoff, startup, and shutdown - Similar Threads - Run PowerShell scripts

2. startup and shutdown scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    startup and shutdown scripts: my computer is being deployed to and i cant find help ANYWHERE. need to know if startup scripts can help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-and-shutdown-scripts/0a5a1b22-cdd8-4811-9452-08970cfa80e7
  3. regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

in Windows 10 Support
    regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.: On my Windows 10 Home 1909 version, I am trying to skin my installation to look and almost act like Windows XP. It is almost done, as Winaero Tweaker has helped disable Aero Snap likewise. [img] The only problem I have is the regedit keys I have edited so that I am able to...
  4. Shutdown / logoff script just wont run Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown / logoff script just wont run Windows 10 Home: I am trying to run a simple powershell script to turn off my office hue lights when I logoff/ shutdown my windows 10 home PC. I know Home isnt fully supported as shipped to complete this but searching around tinterweb there seems to be "ways" to get this to work. I am having...
  5. Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.: Greetings, everyone. Some questions here ! 1. Why does Windows 10 not get settings to CHANGE the START-UP AND SHUTDOWN sounds not about turning that sound on/off and also not about changing the logon and logoff sounds ? In the earlier days, it used to feel so good when...
  6. Powershell Script on Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powershell Script on Shutdown: Hi all, I try to run a Powershell Script (*.ps1) when i shut down my PC. I created the script and it is working fine when i run it. However if i want to run it on a regular Shutdown it seems like it does not start or is not finished, before Windows is killing every running...
  7. Logon script runs at startup and not at user logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon script runs at startup and not at user logon: I have 3 PCs, and my logon script in my Group Policy (C:\WINDOWS\System32\GroupPolicy\User\Scripts\Logon) runs as expected at user logon in all 3 PCs. However, in my fourth PC, the logon script runs at startup prior to a user logging onto this PC. I cannot seem to figure out...
  8. Window 10 with WSL Task Scheduler task run at Startup/Logon running a PowerShell script...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 with WSL Task Scheduler task run at Startup/Logon running a PowerShell script...: Here is the content of PowerShell script I am trying to run via a startup or log on task created via Task Scheduler in Windows 10. #power shell file saved as autostartsshd.ps1 bash -c 'sudo service ssh start' This runs fine when run with powershell. But running from...
  9. Startup, logon, logoff & shutdown sounds not working in W10 any fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup, logon, logoff & shutdown sounds not working in W10 any fix?: Startup, logon, logoff, & shutdown sounds not working in W10 any fix? I did the registry tweak here for windows 10 but the sound won't play on startup, logon, or logoff or shutdown. It does show a choice in the sound control panel and doing a test plays the sound without...
  10. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing: Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do? 11355