Windows 10: run windows xp of windows 7 program in windows 10

Discus and support run windows xp of windows 7 program in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to run a dbase III program on windows 10 that I used to run on windows XP and windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wlittlej, Aug 17, 2019.

1. wlittlej Win User

run windows xp of windows 7 program in windows 10

I need to run a dbase III program on windows 10 that I used to run on windows XP and windows 7

:)

wlittlej, Aug 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 7 vs 10

Specific software compatibility. Not everyone wants to run a vm of 7 to utilize certain programs and not every computer will perform better with 10 vs 7.

I still run a Windows xp machine for data recovery at work, certain drives that won't mount inside of 7 and later will still mount in xp and can have the data pulled.

cdawall, Aug 17, 2019
  4. run windows xp of windows 7 program in windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

run windows xp of windows 7 program in windows 10

1. run windows xp of windows 7 program in windows 10 - Similar Threads - run program

2. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  3. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  4. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  5. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  6. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Need to run a program with user rights only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  8. Need to run a program with user rights only

Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  9. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...
  10. How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?

How can i run a program as an administrator on windows 10 home?: Hello, I am attempting to run nice hash on my computer as an administrator, but it gives me an error "this app has been blocked for your protection" I have googled several solutions, such as add it to windows antivirus exclusions list, which did not work, and to use the group...