Windows 10: Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back

Discus and support Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I downloaded Microsoft Update which turns out to be broken, fixed it but later noticed that Run with Graphic Processor is missing from NVidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeeDave123, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back

So I downloaded Microsoft Update which turns out to be broken, fixed it but later noticed that Run with Graphic Processor is missing from NVidia Context Menu and Right Clicking Application.

I know this Update is intentional but I don't care, now I don't have an option to choose between using a different Graphic Processor and it's definitely worse than cannot have a pain in the back trying to run things using Nvidia Graphic Processor ONE BY ONE.

So, can anyone help me on finding any workaround to make the context run with graphic processor option reappear?

Also, I checked this website for a workaround and none works so don't repost me the same website:

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5035

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nv-optimus-win-10-may-update-removes-nvidia-context-menu-run-with-gpu-processor.433170/

https://www.wacom.com/en-dk/support?guideTitle=How-to-enable-a-specified-application-to-run-with-the-NVIDIA-graphics-processor&guideId=015-304

:)

DeeDave123, Dec 21, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 21, 2020
  3. How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

On my laptop, I am able to choose which graphics processor to run with the application.

Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back 8032310e-292a-4fcb-a0b6-d1b15e029512.png

This can be done for Google Chrome, by right clicking on the shortcut and choosing the graphics processor.

However, for Microsoft Edge, I cannot see where to choose which graphics processor to run with.

I would like to know how to choose my high-performance graphics processor enabled for Microsoft Edge.

Thanks.

tom_mai78101, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back

1. Run with Graphics Processor gone and I want to get it back - Similar Threads - Run Graphics Processor

2. I just want to get back to chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just want to get back to chat: I have error 0xA00F4244 I WAS IN CHAT CANT GET BACK THERE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-get-back-to-chat/67c80d3b-d4cd-489a-903a-a3e62f20002c
  3. I just want to get back to chat

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just want to get back to chat: I have error 0xA00F4244 I WAS IN CHAT CANT GET BACK THERE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-get-back-to-chat/67c80d3b-d4cd-489a-903a-a3e62f20002c
  4. cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back: i was playing with some settings and then the top part is gone. i cant open new tabs or the settings. i don.t know how to open the cmd settings without the ribbon...
  5. I want to get my bluetooth back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to get my bluetooth back: One day it just disappeared and I looked up how to do it and it said it would make windows reinstall it but it didn't so I've tried reinstalling my drivers and nothing works please help....
  6. How to get my processors back.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my processors back.: Hi, I just recently got a new computer and I was playing around with it, and I went into msconfig and turned my cpu processors to just 1, instead of what I actually have, 6. Now when I try to change it back to 6, the CPU processors don't pop up and now I'm stuck at just 1...
  7. Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.: With the last lot of updates 13/01/2021 the dash board on defender has dissapeard, I want it back and how do I get it back thank you. Regards William_850[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Since I updated to 2004, the "Run with graphics processor" feature is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since I updated to 2004, the "Run with graphics processor" feature is gone: I tried reinstalling the Nvidia drivers several times both studio and game ones, and there's no such thing in the control panel settings either. Since reinstalling didn't fix it I assume it's a Windows issue, but how do I fix it? I don't want to manually set each program in...
  9. Run with graphics processor option gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run with graphics processor option gone: I’ve read that with the 2004 (I think it’s 2004, my pc is fully updated) update that option is gone. I want it back. I went to the windows gpu settings and selected some apps to run on “high performance” (1050) but when I open those apps, they do not open on the gpu and there...
  10. my favorites bar is gone. I want it back!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my favorites bar is gone. I want it back!: My Favorites bar is gone I want it back! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/my-favorites-bar-is-gone-i-want-it-back/2dde125f-693f-4cc4-95b2-2a5aa7d8d26d