Windows 10: Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows.

Discus and support Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows. What should I do ....run with graphics processor option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yash tarale, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows.

Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows.

What should I do

....run with graphics processor option missing....

From right click context menu as well as nvidia control panel

Plz suggest something

Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows. [​IMG]

Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows. [​IMG]

:)

yash tarale, Nov 28, 2020

2. Unable to find Windows 10 November update in Windows Update also Is Cortana available in India?

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologies for the delay in responding.

Windows 10 build 10586.3 is the major update released by Microsoft on November 12. All the users will automatically receive the update. However if you still haven't received the update it might be Windows update issue, I
    suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update
    troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer
      and the Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    For reference: Windows 10 November update: FAQ

Also Cortana is now officially available in India.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 28, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows.

Unable to find Windows 10 November update in Windows Update also Is Cortana available in India?

Dear Ms.Sangeetha,

Thanks for your reply. I find that my system has downloaded and installed an update of windows 10

<Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213)> yesterday. Is it the update for

Cortana? My installation of windows 10 is more than 40 days old ( I had upgraded from windows 8.1).

Why Cortana is not working yet? Is there any configuration needed? Pls help.

thanks.

RAVIKUMARRAMASWAMY THANGIAH, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows.

1. Run with graphics processor option not available after new update in November of windows. - Similar Threads - Run graphics processor

2. Windows 10 November 2021 update now available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 November 2021 update now available: Microsoft has released Windows 10 November 2021 aka 21H2 update to the general public.Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2 Windows Experience BlogHow to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update Windows Experience BlogThe November 2021 Update is available...
  3. Windows 10 November 2021 update now available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 November 2021 update now available: Microsoft has released Windows 10 November 2021 aka 21H2 update to the general public.Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2 Windows Experience BlogHow to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update Windows Experience BlogThe November 2021 Update is available...
  4. Since I updated to 2004, the "Run with graphics processor" feature is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since I updated to 2004, the "Run with graphics processor" feature is gone: I tried reinstalling the Nvidia drivers several times both studio and game ones, and there's no such thing in the control panel settings either. Since reinstalling didn't fix it I assume it's a Windows issue, but how do I fix it? I don't want to manually set each program in...
  5. Run with graphics processor option gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run with graphics processor option gone: I’ve read that with the 2004 (I think it’s 2004, my pc is fully updated) update that option is gone. I want it back. I went to the windows gpu settings and selected some apps to run on “high performance” (1050) but when I open those apps, they do not open on the gpu and there...
  6. No power options available after windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No power options available after windows update: No. Power options available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-power-options-available-after-windows-update/d92661f7-28c4-4ed3-b8a0-9c21cc223d0b
  7. Change default graphics processor option NOT WORKING!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change default graphics processor option NOT WORKING!: I am having issue with changing default graphics processor in Windows 10 . Please help me solve it. So when I right-click on an application and go to Run with graphics processor option and click on Change default graphics processor , literally nothing happens. I expect...
  8. New Intel Xeon W-2200 and X-series processors available in November

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Xeon W-2200 and X-series processors available in November: Latest Workstation and High-End Desktop Platforms Purpose-Built for Professional Content Creators and Desktop Enthusiasts NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Intel announces the newest generation of Intel® Xeon® W-2200 and X-series platforms, targeting availability in November. With both...
  9. Intel’s November Graphics driver update is now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s November Graphics driver update is now available for Windows 10: Intel today released a new graphics driver update that brings it to version 25.20.100.6373. The new driver update is available for users who are having the sixth, seventh and eighth generation of Intel processors. The update is also available for Windows 10 users with Intel...
  10. BSOD after new processor and graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after new processor and graphics card: Attachment 61050 Hey guys, I'm pretty computer savvy, however I am having issues with BSODs. I've run memtest, I've run primetest, I've run Super Pi. They all come back with no errors. I've updated to the latest drivers, device manager shows no issues. I've installed a new...