Windows 10: RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger

Discus and support RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing this issue for a long time. Whenever I plug in my charger to the laptop for the first time after startup. I see these DLL messages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deveshkhatri94, Jul 14, 2021.

1. RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger

I have been facing this issue for a long time. Whenever I plug in my charger to the laptop for the first time after startup. I see these DLL messages. Looking forward to removing these errors with the help of the community.Thanks!I

:)

Deveshkhatri94, Jul 14, 2021

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Jul 14, 2021
  3. RunDLL

I still have this RunDLL HP printer error after doing these suggestions.

Klyde kitty, Jul 14, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger

1. RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger - Similar Threads - RunDLL Error once

2. Charger is Plugged in but not charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger is Plugged in but not charging.: I bought this laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15" this year 15 Aug 2022. I updated the laptop as soon as Windows 11 new update came. But after updating for first few days heavy battery drain was noticed. Today a new problem arised, laptop was plugged in but the battery...
  3. Charger is Plugged in but not charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charger is Plugged in but not charging.: I bought this laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15" this year 15 Aug 2022. I updated the laptop as soon as Windows 11 new update came. But after updating for first few days heavy battery drain was noticed. Today a new problem arised, laptop was plugged in but the battery...
  4. RunDLL Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL Error: Hello how do i fix this error message it keeps on saying "Error in C:/Users/Kervi/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/xlibservice/service/xservice.dll Missing entry: StopService. Appreciate help thanks....
  5. BSOD error when laptop is plugged with charger

BSOD error when laptop is plugged with charger: My laptop is working fine when I am not using my charger but gives BSOD error when I use the charger . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-when-laptop-is-plugged-with-charger/9e21a226-a551-469c-a743-45440f2ffc19
  6. RunDll error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDll error: I get this on start up RunDll There was a problem starting C:\Users\Kathy\cnmss The specific module could not be found. How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/c0263013-73ae-4424-bf69-b5cd6a098ae4
  7. Plug in charger sound?

Plug in charger sound?: I would like Windows to make a sound when I plug and unplug my power cable. Is that at all possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-in-charger-sound/cf346083-dd82-400f-ba24-0797c0438368
  8. RunDLL Error

RunDLL Error: I always have this error and its irritating I close it and it appears again after few minutes some recommendations to install some programs to sort this issue but nothing seems to work Please HELP [ATTACH]...
  9. RunDLL Error

RunDLL Error: [ATTACH] What should I do to fix this problem? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/16404ed6-b005-45ec-8267-fc70ab1c4b71
  10. RUNDLL error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RUNDLL error: I posted earlier today regarding a missing driver error, but omitted to say that it was actually a RUNDLL error. C:\User\****\AppData\Local\comsrv.dll. I've seen various websites and YouTube videos that deal with this problem, but many of the solutions involve downloading...