Windows 10: RunDLL error box keeps popping up

Discus and support RunDLL error box keeps popping up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WadeAiken, Nov 29, 2018.

1. WadeAiken Win User

RunDLL error box keeps popping up

RunDLL error box keeps popping up c907a59c-f30c-4d7a-ae75-8f8ebf1f05e7?upload=true.jpg

What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times?

:)

WadeAiken, Nov 29, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Nov 29, 2018
  3. RunDLL error There was a problem starting

H,

I keep getting pop up boxes that say-

RunDLL error

There was a problem starting

C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll

The specified module could not be found

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. RunDLL error box keeps popping up :( I am running Windows 10.

Baconstrips05, Nov 29, 2018
  4. RunDLL error box keeps popping up

RunDLL Error Message

Since Windows 10 was installed, the following RUNDLL error window pops up. How do I correct this error:

RunDLL

There was a problem starting

C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll

The specified module could not be found.

GregGiacovelli, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

RunDLL error box keeps popping up

1. RunDLL error box keeps popping up - Similar Threads - RunDLL error box

2. Small White Box Keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small White Box Keeps popping up: A small white box keeps popping up on my screen after a windows update. I sought the helps of MS Tech who reinstalled the drivers of my graphics. After i restarted the problem is still there. It keeps popping up now and again and covers part of the screen. Kindly advise. It...
  3. RunDLL error at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error at start up: keep getting this pop up message whenever I start the Lenovo There was a problem starting c:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\Plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugepackage.dll Access denied...
  4. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  5. Window startup: how to remove RunDLL error pop up message

Window startup: how to remove RunDLL error pop up message: Hi, how can I remove the below error pop up message whenever windows startup? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-startup-how-to-remove-rundll-error-pop-up/cb9d8553-9f9f-4bb7-ae72-81b7498c4625
  6. Rundll pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rundll pop up: After the latest update this popup " there is a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP deskjet 2050 J510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll the specific module cannot be found. This is a old printer I had 4 years ago with windows 8. This never happen before the update please can...
  7. RunDLL Pop Up Message

RunDLL Pop Up Message: This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup: There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll The specific module could not be found. Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be...
  8. display box for brightness / Contrast keeps popping up.

display box for brightness / Contrast keeps popping up.: How do I stop the display box for brightness/contrast from popping up in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/display-box-for-brightness-contrast-keeps-popping/21dedb49-82cc-4354-9ce2-9b7ea6239c26
  9. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720