Windows 10: RunDLL error during startup

Discus and support RunDLL error during startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I encountered an error it says, "There was a problem during Startup CheckLibrary.dll. The specified module could not be found." I figured it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeeXZH, Feb 25, 2020.

1. LeeXZH Win User

RunDLL error during startup

Hi, so I encountered an error it says,

"There was a problem during Startup CheckLibrary.dll. The specified module could not be found."

I figured it could be a virus and tried scanning it with Windows Defender but nothing popped up, I tried other methods but the error is still there : does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

LeeXZH, Feb 25, 2020

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Feb 25, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Feb 25, 2020
  4. RunDLL error during startup

RunDLL - WigwamUnaltered.dll

Open Task Manager and click the Startup tab. Enable the Command line column by right-clicking the column header and enabling "Command line" check box. This shows the full command-line for each startup item listed.

Right-click the appropriate (rundll32) entry in the list and click Disable.

If Task Manager doesn't list the entry, use the Autoruns utility from Microsoft.

More info here: How to Fix Rundll32 or RunDll Errors at Startup?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

RunDLL error during startup

1. RunDLL error during startup - Similar Threads - RunDLL error during

2. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  3. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  4. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd
  6. RunDLL Error

RunDLL Error: Hello how do i fix this error message it keeps on saying "Error in C:/Users/Kervi/Appdata/Roaming/Microsoft/xlibservice/service/xservice.dll Missing entry: StopService. Appreciate help thanks....
  7. RunDll error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDll error: I get this on start up RunDll There was a problem starting C:\Users\Kathy\cnmss The specific module could not be found. How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/c0263013-73ae-4424-bf69-b5cd6a098ae4
  8. RunDLL Error

RunDLL Error: I always have this error and its irritating I close it and it appears again after few minutes some recommendations to install some programs to sort this issue but nothing seems to work Please HELP [ATTACH]...
  9. RunDLL Error

RunDLL Error: [ATTACH] What should I do to fix this problem? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error/16404ed6-b005-45ec-8267-fc70ab1c4b71
  10. RunDLL not found during startup

RunDLL not found during startup: Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the same "Cannot find..." popup....