Windows 10: (RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC

Discus and support (RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; RunDLL Error Code Image Link Is there anyway to fix this? And whether you can fix it or not, why is it there every restart and what effect does it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/atmosphere9999, Nov 19, 2020.

1. (RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC

RunDLL Error Code Image Link

Is there anyway to fix this? And whether you can fix it or not, why is it there every restart and what effect does it have on my PC?

winscomrssrv.dll - What is that? Anyone Know?

- Thanks.

submitted by /u/atmosphere9999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/atmosphere9999, Nov 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Castiel Win User
    Error Message? What does it mean?

This morning when I booted up my computer a error message came up right after I interred my password:

RunDLL

Error Loading C:\PROGRAM~|\UNISTALL
    The Specific Module Could not be found.

What does this mean? Right before I turned off my computer I uninstalled something called Mywebsearch that installed when I installed Yahoo Messenger.

Castiel, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Florio Win User

(RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC

RUNDLL error

I posted earlier today regarding a missing driver error, but omitted to say that it was actually a RUNDLL error.
    C:\User\****\AppData\Local\comsrv.dll.

I've seen various websites and YouTube videos that deal with this problem, but many of the solutions involve downloading third-party software. Others involve reinstalling programmes or fiddling with the registry. I'd be happy to edit the registry entry or reinstall the program, but in this particular case the actual program where the module was/is located is not specified in the address.

In your opinion, which is the best way to get rid of the annoying error message that appears whenever I start up my PC?

Florio, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

(RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC

1. (RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC - Similar Threads - RunDLL Error Error

2. my pc keep restarting with new errors every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keep restarting with new errors every time: for the past month I been having blue screen of death and my pc keep restarting whenever I start a game.I will have the game running for a while then the entire pc freeze, the freeze stay for seconds and sometime it stays for more than 5 minutes. it mostly happen after I...
  3. Every time I run the Sysprep, then I restart the Windows, a error message will display in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I run the Sysprep, then I restart the Windows, a error message will display in...: May I ask if anyone have idea for the situation below?Every time I run the Sysprep with generalize to make a image and reboot the Windows, the message will be pop up in the BIOS page."Windows cannot find c:\program files\.exe...make sure you typed the name correctly"Then I...
  4. Every time I run the Sysprep, then I restart the Windows, a error message will display in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I run the Sysprep, then I restart the Windows, a error message will display in...: May I ask if anyone have idea for the situation below?Every time I run the Sysprep with generalize to make a image and reboot the Windows, the message will be pop up in the BIOS page."Windows cannot find c:\program files\.exe...make sure you typed the name correctly"Then I...
  5. Every time I run the Sysprep, then I restart the Windows, a error message will display in...

6. How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup?: I already uninstalled the HP printer, printer icon and what software I could identify. Someone else had the problem and supplied a screenshot from Sep 2020 Driving me crazy. Tried what I could find on YouTube and Microsoft but nothing worked....
  7. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  8. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Error Message: Every start up I get the following error message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. Please advise as to how to fix. Thank you....
  9. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RunDLL Error Message: [ATTACH] I am getting the above RunDLL error message when I startup. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message/483af4fb-3768-41f7-a322-621f09df8e8b
  10. RunDLL error messages

RunDLL error messages: Hi, I get to RunDLL error messages when I restart the pc. (with Windows 10). What can I do to stop this? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Regards, Sanni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/rundll-error-messages/62d670f0-104c-421c-b06d-584e395d9ee4