Windows 10: RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

Discus and support RunDLL Error Message on Start Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Upon start up, I get this error message. What is causing it? This is a new HP Pavillion x360 Convertible using Windows 10 Home. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Donna KC, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Donna KC Win User

RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

Upon start up, I get this error message. What is causing it? This is a new HP Pavillion x360 Convertible using Windows 10 Home.

RunDLL Error Message on Start Up 92166b2f-86d8-4711-b6b2-25689ccb0303?upload=true.png

:)

Donna KC, Jan 4, 2019

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Jan 4, 2019
  3. c sasi Win User
    RunDll Error ObliginglyDeafish.dll

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message everytime I login to Windows.

RunDll

There was a problem starting ObliginglyDeafish.dll

The specified module could not be found

Please suggest what should be done to fix, thanks.

c sasi, Jan 4, 2019
  4. RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

RunDLL Error Message

Since Windows 10 was installed, the following RUNDLL error window pops up. How do I correct this error:

RunDLL

There was a problem starting

C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll

The specified module could not be found.

GregGiacovelli, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

1. RunDLL Error Message on Start Up - Similar Threads - RunDLL Error Message

2. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RunDLL error Message: Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RunDLL error Message: Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you....
  4. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RunDLL error at start up

RunDLL error at start up: keep getting this pop up message whenever I start the Lenovo There was a problem starting c:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\Plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugepackage.dll Access denied...
  6. RunDLL Starting Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Starting Error: Recieved this message after restart. There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-starting-error/6bf6f9ae-998d-4ca5-8eb0-00038be1e3a6
  7. RunDLL Error Message

RunDLL Error Message: Every start up I get the following error message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. Please advise as to how to fix. Thank you....
  8. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RunDLL Error Message: [ATTACH] I am getting the above RunDLL error message when I startup. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message/483af4fb-3768-41f7-a322-621f09df8e8b
  9. RunDLL Pop Up Message

RunDLL Pop Up Message: This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup: There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll The specific module could not be found. Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be...
  10. RunDLL error messages

RunDLL error messages: Hi, I get to RunDLL error messages when I restart the pc. (with Windows 10). What can I do to stop this? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Regards, Sanni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/rundll-error-messages/62d670f0-104c-421c-b06d-584e395d9ee4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove rundll error at startup

2. removing run dll

3. how to delete hpstatusbl.dll

4. upon windows 10 startup get message there was a problem starting C:\\windows\\system32\log;LDA.dll,
  5. delete rundll pop ups,
  6. how to delete rundll startup popup,
  7. how to remove pop-up window RunDLL,
  8. a rundll from hp keeps popping up,
  9. how to remove rundll error,
  10. How do I fix a RunDLL error at startup?,
  11. remove rundll,
  12. rundll message pops up at startup windows 10,
  13. how to uninstall dll errors,
  14. after windows 10 upgrade at startup a message pops up there was a problem atarting c:\windows\System32\Logil.dll the module not found,
  15. how to get rid of run dll printer error