Windows 10: RunDLL Error Message

Discus and support RunDLL Error Message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every start up I get the following error message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SierraBurgdorf, May 7, 2019.

1. RunDLL Error Message

Every start up I get the following error message:

There was a problem starting

C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

The specified module could not be found.

Please advise as to how to fix.

Thank you.

:)

SierraBurgdorf, May 7, 2019

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, May 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 7, 2019
  4. c sasi Win User

RunDLL Error Message

RunDll Error ObliginglyDeafish.dll

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message everytime I login to Windows.

RunDll

There was a problem starting ObliginglyDeafish.dll

The specified module could not be found

Please suggest what should be done to fix, thanks.

c sasi, May 7, 2019
Thema:

RunDLL Error Message

1. RunDLL Error Message - Similar Threads - RunDLL Error Message

2. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RunDLL error Message: Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RunDLL error Message: Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you....
  4. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd
  6. What does this RunDLL error message mean?

What does this RunDLL error message mean?: Whenever I boot up my PC and sign in, I get this message: [IMG] The first time I saw it was earlier today when I downloaded the May 2019 update (1903) and clicked update. It showed up right before the PC started updating. This used to happen on my old PC as well. I have...
  7. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RunDLL Error Message: [ATTACH] I am getting the above RunDLL error message when I startup. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message/483af4fb-3768-41f7-a322-621f09df8e8b
  8. RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

RunDLL Error Message on Start Up: Upon start up, I get this error message. What is causing it? This is a new HP Pavillion x360 Convertible using Windows 10 Home. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-on-start-up/0f7ab080-06ef-44ab-9bfa-2f81755df4d4
  9. RunDLL Pop Up Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Pop Up Message: This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup: There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll The specific module could not be found. Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be...
  10. RunDLL error messages

RunDLL error messages: Hi, I get to RunDLL error messages when I restart the pc. (with Windows 10). What can I do to stop this? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Regards, Sanni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/rundll-error-messages/62d670f0-104c-421c-b06d-584e395d9ee4