Windows 10: RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect

Discus and support RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help this pop up error keep coming every half hour from start up. It says there is starting program, the parameter is incorrect. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hiroshi_S, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Hiroshi_S Win User

RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect

Please help this pop up error keep coming every half hour from start up.

It says there is starting program, the parameter is incorrect.

I tried everything found in internet but nothing helped.

However, the safe mode has no symptoms for this pop up.

:)

Hiroshi_S, Mar 15, 2021

2. Windows 10,Run DLL error pop up

Hello - I am also have DLL issues with Windows 10. I get a rundll error when I try to go to settings.

The error says error running VVCE8/.../MSHTML - the parameter is incorrect.

I tried both suggestions listed above with no success. Any help appreciated....

George

GeorgeMcNeil, Mar 15, 2021
  3. RunDLL error There was a problem starting

H,

I keep getting pop up boxes that say-

RunDLL error

There was a problem starting

C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll

The specified module could not be found

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect :( I am running Windows 10.

Baconstrips05, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Xiang1126 Win User

RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect

There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.

Start from last month, I have been getting the error "There was a problem starting c:\\windows\xtvritngovzitjton.xtvri The parameter is incorrect.".

Can anyone advise me how to fix this issue?

Xiang1126, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

1. RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect - Similar Threads - RunDLL error pop

2. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?: I recently installed MalwareBytes to clean out my PC and after deleting all the quarantined "malware" it found, I started getting this error message which would pop up on startup and randomly while I use my laptop:I have no idea what app PrepDirect is and I even tries...
  3. I have a pop up It pops up every half hour, it says Total AV account error to update...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a pop up It pops up every half hour, it says Total AV account error to update...: I have a pop up It pops up every half hour, it says Total AV account error to update details. I have updated several times then got charged a second time. what do I do?...
  4. RunDLL error at start up

RunDLL error at start up: keep getting this pop up message whenever I start the Lenovo There was a problem starting c:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\Plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugepackage.dll Access denied...
  5. Parameter is incorrect trying to change start up type in services

in Windows 10 Support
    Parameter is incorrect trying to change start up type in services: Hi, after the most recent major update i checked in event viewer to check for any errors, of course there was the usual long list of '10010' and '10016' errors or warnings, i have ignored these in the past but this time decided to do something about them, reading through...
  6. Rundll pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rundll pop up: After the latest update this popup " there is a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP deskjet 2050 J510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll the specific module cannot be found. This is a old printer I had 4 years ago with windows 8. This never happen before the update please can...
  7. RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

RunDLL Error Message on Start Up: Upon start up, I get this error message. What is causing it? This is a new HP Pavillion x360 Convertible using Windows 10 Home. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-on-start-up/0f7ab080-06ef-44ab-9bfa-2f81755df4d4
  8. RunDLL error box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error box keeps popping up: [ATTACH] What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-box-keeps-popping-up/a35074db-4654-42ba-95f7-b1f4904fa4b6"
  9. RunDLL Pop Up Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Pop Up Message: This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup: There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll The specific module could not be found. Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be...
  10. Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours: This is how it look like : [img] This is in my country language but it doesn't matter (btw its says :"go to settings to activate windows"), anyway any idea how to prevent it pop up? if I don't want to activate windows... Thanks! 89974

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop the pc showing there was a problem startimg the parameter is incorrect