Windows 10: RunDLL error

Discus and support RunDLL error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have enough ability to fix most issues with my father-in-law's computer, but this one has stuck around for a while, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BalaamsDonkey, Sep 9, 2016.

1. RunDLL error

I have enough ability to fix most issues with my father-in-law's computer, but this one has stuck around for a while, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I keep speeding his computer up only to have it slow down again after a few months. He usually has programs he doesn't need, sometimes competing anti-virus software, etc.

I've tried using a registry cleaner, and I think I've even tried finding this registry item myself. I'm a bit hesitant to mess with the registry without some advice first.

RunDLL error [​IMG]

:)

BalaamsDonkey, Sep 9, 2016
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 9, 2016
  3. ace chana Win User
    rundll error Windows 10

I have a similar problem with my pc constantly with error massage RunDll, What is RunDll ? try the solution of scanfix, and it was 100% complete no erreos found but still receive the RunDll messages? Please help Microsoft

ace chana, Sep 9, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

RunDLL error

According to the Kodak site, the EasyShare software has been out of support and unavailable since 2011. The only place I could find it easily was at MajorGeeks where indeed the file date shows in that year:

RunDLL error [​IMG]

This raises the question of whether or not your Dad is still using that software. If he is, the simple way out -- uninstalling the program, and then possibly using a post uninstall cleanup utility like Revo Uninstaller to get rid of all registry revenants -- won't work. If he isn't, that's exactly the right thing to do.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

RunDLL error

1. RunDLL error - Similar Threads - RunDLL error

2. RunDLL error. Problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiDLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error. Problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiDLL: Problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiDLL. Saying module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-problem-starting/45dc7edd-1656-4991-ac84-1c1a91aacdfe
  3. RunDLL error from removed printer driver after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RunDLL error from removed printer driver after Windows 10 reset: I keep getting a RunDLL error (screenshot attached) for a missing DLL file that used to be part of my printer driver, but which was removed after I reset Windows using the built-in settings. I chose to keep my personal files, and I guess it kept other random stuff. One of...
  4. RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger

RunDLL Error after once I plug in charger: I have been facing this issue for a long time. Whenever I plug in my charger to the laptop for the first time after startup. I see these DLL messages. Looking forward to removing these errors with the help of the community.Thanks!I...
  5. RunDLL error - "illeew2.dll"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error - "illeew2.dll": I get this random error pop-up message and it doesn't seem like anything in particular triggers it. The message says:"There was a problem startingC:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\<username>\illeew2.dllThe specified module could not be found."I've tried to search the...
  6. How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the rundll error re. printer on windows 10 pc.: How do I fix the rundll error about my printer connection at startup on my Windows 10 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-rundll-error-re-printer-on/f6ae7d0c-a60b-47af-9da7-99b27f74cfa3
  7. RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect

RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect: Please help this pop up error keep coming every half hour from start up. It says there is starting program, the parameter is incorrect. I tried everything found in internet but nothing helped. However, the safe mode has no symptoms for this pop up....
  8. RunDLL Errors after reinstalling Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RunDLL Errors after reinstalling Windows: Hello there, I recently reinstalled Windows 10 with the options to only reinstall Windows and keep my personal files. Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Keep my files. It seemed at first to work fine but on my second restart after successfully reinstalling I get two RunDLL...
  9. (RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (RunDLL Error) - I Get This Error Message Every Time I Restart My PC: RunDLL Error Code Image Link Is there anyway to fix this? And whether you can fix it or not, why is it there every restart and what effect does it have on my PC? winscomrssrv.dll - What is that? Anyone Know? - Thanks. submitted by /u/atmosphere9999 [link] [comments]...
  10. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd