Windows 10: RUNDLL error

Discus and support RUNDLL error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I posted earlier today regarding a missing driver error, but omitted to say that it was actually a RUNDLL error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Florio, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Florio Win User

RUNDLL error

I posted earlier today regarding a missing driver error, but omitted to say that it was actually a RUNDLL error.
    C:\User\****\AppData\Local\comsrv.dll.

I've seen various websites and YouTube videos that deal with this problem, but many of the solutions involve downloading third-party software. Others involve reinstalling programmes or fiddling with the registry. I'd be happy to edit the registry entry or reinstall the program, but in this particular case the actual program where the module was/is located is not specified in the address.

In your opinion, which is the best way to get rid of the annoying error message that appears whenever I start up my PC?

:)

Florio, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 26, 2017
  3. ace chana Win User
    rundll error Windows 10

I have a similar problem with my pc constantly with error massage RunDll, What is RunDll ? try the solution of scanfix, and it was 100% complete no erreos found but still receive the RunDll messages? Please help Microsoft

ace chana, Dec 26, 2017
Thema:

RUNDLL error

1. RUNDLL error - Similar Threads - RUNDLL error

2. RunDLL error for HP 1510 in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error for HP 1510 in Windows 11: Hi!I downloaded HP 1510 driver for my printer and as I don't need it anymore, I uninstalled all the HP Applications.This is the error I am getting on Start-Up.I removed the printer from Printers & Scanners and also tried re-installing and re-uninstalling all the HP...
  3. RunDLL error for HP 1510 in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL error for HP 1510 in Windows 11: Hi!I downloaded HP 1510 driver for my printer and as I don't need it anymore, I uninstalled all the HP Applications.This is the error I am getting on Start-Up.I removed the printer from Printers & Scanners and also tried re-installing and re-uninstalling all the HP...
  4. unique RunDLL error. Couldn't find same error anywhere on the Internet

unique RunDLL error. Couldn't find same error anywhere on the Internet: Tried so many things, search a lot on the internet, but I couldn't find any error related or the DLL itself 'audids_BHPB.dll' on the internet.This error occurs periodically, like once an hour. FacpFirsv folder isn't visible inside RegistryPack folder, so I tried to use cmd to...
  5. unique RunDLL error. Couldn't find same error anywhere on the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unique RunDLL error. Couldn't find same error anywhere on the Internet: Tried so many things, search a lot on the internet, but I couldn't find any error related or the DLL itself 'audids_BHPB.dll' on the internet.This error occurs periodically, like once an hour. FacpFirsv folder isn't visible inside RegistryPack folder, so I tried to use cmd to...
  6. unique RunDLL error. Couldn't find same error anywhere on the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  8. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  9. RunDLL Startup Error

10. RunDLL Errors Constantly showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Errors Constantly showing up.: RunDLL Error Is always Showing up on startup and other times too. How to fix this? It is really annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-errors-constantly-showing-up/d1d691ad-0e53-4353-bb52-3a7f44d5ffec